Serie A 2019/20 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It’s funny how you think the way we are playing and the overall direction this club has been heading down over the last few years means nothing - just as long as we win another barely-deserved scudetto.

I want us to win every year too, but if everything stays as is, we are heading towards an Inter and Milan style collapse. No two ways about it.
Bro I've been a fan for 20 years and this club was never on the verge of Milan/Inter or MU level collapse. And in fact would never experience any crises if not for Calciopoli.

Milan and Inter collapsed because of their dependence on one man's whims.
Juve is run waaay differently.

PS hopefully Real collapses after Perez and his clout is finally gone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Romero is very good. It's not his fault Genoa suck donkey balls.

Bring him back and sell Bonucci to England.

Romero, Kulusevski, Arthur... We need this fresh young blood to lift us up.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
“What we’re doing at the moment is not football,” said Mihajlovic in his press conference.

“We play every three days in incredible heat. You can’t tell how good teams are in these conditions. I hope this season ends as soon as possible, because I’m fed up of playing without a crowd. We did it as an emergency measure because it was the only way we could complete the tournament, but I hope from September we can have fans back.

“Behind closed doors, it’s frigid football, it gives me no emotions, no joy. Today’s games feel worse than a training session. It’s horrible playing like this and I don’t think I’m the only one who thinks that.”
Couldn't agree more with Mihajlovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)