Serie A 2019/20 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we exclude the matches between the top 4 teams and we only count their matches against the other 16 teams, the serie A table would look like this:

Inter 72 [0 ponts vs Juve; 1 pt vs Atalanta; 3 pts vs Lazio]]
Juve 70 [6 pts vs Inter; 4 pts vs Atalanta; 3 pts vs Lazio]
Atalanta 69 [1 pt vs Inter; 1 pt vs Juve; 4 pts vs Lazio]
Lazio 68 [3 pts vs Inter; 3 pts vs Juve, 1 pt vs Atalanta]

We actually won the scudetto by besting our main rivals. The wins against Inter in Milano and Atalanta in Bergamo are what won us the title.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
This Lazio are the best they've been for over 10 years. This Inter are the best they've been in 10 years. This Atalanta are the best they've been in their entire history. We weren't the best Juve but we still won the league. Give Sarri a big fat Cuban sprinkled with some weed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This Lazio are the best they've been for over 10 years. This Inter are the best they've been in 10 years. This Atalanta are the best they've been in their entire history. We weren't the best Juve but we still won the league. Give Sarri a big fat Cuban sprinkled with some weed.
if you are trying to make it sound like this is the toughest season we've had in that time period you couldn't be more wrong. Over that time period one or both of Napoli and Roma finished with greater point totals than all of those teams on multiple occassions

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
if you are trying to make it sound like this is the toughest season we've had in that time period you couldn't be more wrong. Over that time period one or both of Napoli and Roma finished with greater point totals than all of those teams on multiple occassions
Yes, previous seasons it was either Napoli or Roma but this year the league was stronger overall, we had 3 legit contenders pushing us all the way. Look at the number of goals scored and conceded for the top 4, that is a better reflection on the league overall.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
is there news on when season 2020/20201 will start?

i wonder if they will start it in october to give teams time to rest and get new players

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
is there news on when season 2020/20201 will start?

i wonder if they will start it in october to give teams time to rest and get new players
I don't believe there's any official news. La Liga and Bundesliga will start mid September so maybe Serie A will start few weeks later? :boh:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This league and it's refs :lol:

I've watched Roma instead and can't believe the second penalty they got :rofl:

Can see Immobile getting another penalty in the last game though, otherwise Lewandowski wins it for less games played according to Marca.
I didnt mind. Let Meelan play EL qualifiers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)