Serie A 2019/20 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
you narrowed it down too much with totti and del piero, and rui (sporting, wolves) helped a lot :D

to be fair, it's not easy to make this game, i had to double check dates and transfers

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Luck have their say in this game of football, either that in CL(cup competition) or League. But luck will only get you to certain point
spirit of the players, better preparation and better team will determine the outcome

I even have already seen how Mourinho instruct 2 of his players to get red card in UCL after they lead 4-0 against Ajax when he coach RM
So both players can rest for next UCL match and lost their yellow card counting, that is a sneaky strategy and probably hurt the fairplay
But this move will give them better preparation and better team to field against strong opponent and they took it

In UCL, Milan lead 3-0 in first half , just to see Liverpool to beat them with 3 goals in 2nd half then ET and penalty shootout
In this case the spirit of Liverpool made this happen
Another final, Bayern lead 1-0, with Manchester United win with 2 goal in injury time
I don't say that is luck, that is determination and never give up attitude

But in UCL, you can get to final because easy draw (this is luck) while the other strong team killing each other, key opponent player suspended (players' foolish), key opponent player injured. But in league this can happen too, easy fixtures to build team form, player injured and suspended

I can say Lazio are really unlucky this year because of covid break, they just drop point here and there, they looks like another team after covid
But others can say that they dont have the best squad, and that it is still true. and we will never know what the outcome if there are no covid break

If we can imagine, maybe we lost again vs Lyon (leg 2), then after that match Sarri will be sack and we hire the only available coach Pochettino
Then it will be a race that win by Lazio, Atalanta, we only come on 3rd place. But still give Poch chance to rebuild for next year. who knows and no one know because that never happened

The only difference is the Final Game that determined everything in cup format
Just like I said above spirit of the players, better preparation and better team will determine the outcome
Before the final game every players have their imagination how they played that game, but only 1 reality that stood out and everyone in the world must accept that reality
Luck is irrelevat when there are 38 games. All curcumstances even out.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Probably, mainly because of us and that feeling that a Roma, a Napoli, an Inter or a Lazio type of team would dethrone Juve, not a dark horse like Atalanta.

Although, Atalanta should feel very, very, very disappointed, three games is basically the reason why they are not top of the table or heads up with us - the home losses Vs Spal and Cagliari and that home draw when they were 11 Vs 9 players for the last 10 minutes, can't remember their opponent... That's 8 points more to their tally, games they should have won with ease...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)