Serie A 2019/20 (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK

I mean. Do I really need to say how much your friendship has meant over the years?

I still remember the phone call back in 2012 when we won our first Scudetto under Conte.

Happy Birthday, my dearest of friends
There is no need, Sergio. Absolutely no need. And you know the same about me.

I will never ever forget that call. I know when I am preparing a call, you know it too but let's not mention it.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Im afraid of Atalanta now. Inter and Lazio have given up.
It is not going to happen.

I recognize that the occasional weird result like Roma winning the 2000 Scudetto or Ranieri’s Leicester winning the Premier League in 2016.

Nonetheless, I am convinced that we will win the title in 3 weeks time.

The latest betting odds tonight are....

Juventus 1/25
Lazio 25/1
Atalanta 28/1
Inter 50/1

Mar 10, 2009
If we lose to Atalanta today (which we won't) we will need to win 4 out of 6 games to secure Scudetto provided Atalanta win all of theirs (which they won't)

stop creating fake tension, Scu9etto is done
I felt this way since the start. Sarri or no Sarri, we were always 5 years ahead of everyone else. CL is the measuring stick.

May 23, 2013
Of all the teams we've come up against the last 10 years, Atalanta is def the best choice to lose the Serie A title against.

Edit: Just to be clear im not saying I hope to lose it. But losing to an awesome team like Atalanta is 10000x better than losing to Lazio, Inter, Napoli, Milan, Roma

Last edited:

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Of all the teams we've come up against the last 10 years, Atalanta is def the best choice to lose the Serie A title against.

Edit: Just to be clear im not saying I hope to lose it. But losing to an awesome team like Atalanta is 10000x better than losing to Lazio, Inter, Napoli, Milan, Roma
They are great to watch, and dont complain, just play football and they carry on. Good mentality. I see them do great and hope to go far in the league and Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)