Serie A 2019/20 (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why would athletes be this priviliged? I dont think employees in any other occupation will be allowed to remain indoors for a month. So it makes zero sense that young and healthy 20 or 30 year olds are protected as much. I mean your job is to play fucking football... and you get paid millions in the process of doing so.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Why would athletes be this priviliged? I dont think employees in any other occupation will be allowed to remain indoors for a month. So it makes zero sense that young and healthy 20 or 30 year olds are protected as much.
Have you heard work from home facility for employees

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah I think it's fine if they cancel Serie A, sure it sucks but we can do nothing about it

I just wonder how they'll deal with the shitstorm that comes with the scudetto assignment
I don’t think they assign the Scudetto to anyone. It’ll be kinda like what they did during Farsopoli, where the 04/05 season was stripped from us but eventually not awarded to any club.

Shitty situation, but really, Italy has bigger things to worry about right now than sporting decisions. This outbreak is crippling the country right now. And it’s going to do the same to much of Europe soon too.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
1800 new cases and 97 dead in a day, it.s getting worse: 9 200 cases and 463 dead, second after china only, but I think mortality is higher in ITA. Probably they will close everything down as matter of sports and events for a while.

Jan 22, 2009
1800 new cases and 97 dead in a day, it.s getting worse: 9 200 cases and 463 dead, second after china only, but I think mortality is higher in ITA. Probably they will close everything down as matter of sports and events for a while.
Sport afterall is not that important. I guess their health system isnt functioning well in some departments. I can only imagine if that happens in a poor country like mine....

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I read that the reason it spread this much in Italy was because hospitals were the main source of infection, several doctors and nurses that contracted the virus and then treated other patients, mostly older ones hence high mortality rate. People visiting hospitals to take a test meant virus kept spreading further and so on...

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Sport afterall is not that important. I guess their health system isnt functioning well in some departments. I can only imagine if that happens in a poor country like mine....
It cant happen in a country like yours since the Prime minister`s aura is keeping the virus away from us. Until the EU decided to give tons of money to the countries with registered CV cases, then magically we registered some a few hours later... :D

Jan 22, 2009
It cant happen in a country like yours since the Prime minister`s aura is keeping the virus away from us. Until the EU decided to give tons of money to the countries with registered CV cases, then magically we registered some a few hours later... :D
hahaha glad you still around bro! God bless our PM and his aura....now lets jump on this euro money that will save us all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)