Serie A 2019/20 (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don’t think they assign the Scudetto to anyone. It’ll be kinda like what they did during Farsopoli, where the 04/05 season was stripped from us but eventually not awarded to any club.

Shitty situation, but really, Italy has bigger things to worry about right now than sporting decisions. This outbreak is crippling the country right now. And it’s going to do the same to much of Europe soon too.
I think Italy is handling it really well. Other European countries are going to be so much worse off because they have taken no restrictions whatsoever.
Don't agree with the suspension of sports though. I don't see how playing closed door games is a huge public health risk.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think Italy is handling it really well. Other European countries are going to be so much worse off because they have taken no restrictions whatsoever.
Don't agree with the suspension of sports though. I don't see how playing closed door games is a huge public health risk.
:agree:
This, for instance, seems really stupid.

Jul 13, 2010
I think they should consider introducing 'the next official date for final standings', like after 19 games or some shit. Kinda tie-breaker in case the season is not finished. A precedent must be set somewhere along the line

- - - Updated - - -

dude those two were pretty isolated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)