Serie A 2019/20 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
A proposed six-game weekend with Juve - Inter on Monday is officially a no-go? They're killing me with these fixture changes, I need it for work, why the fuck I picked Serie A to cover is beyond me

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Mirabelli on Maldini probably getting the boot with the arrival of Rangnick next season :rofl: :

"...Maldini pays for not having done anything since he stopped playing football, he is not of the trade but it’s not criticism, simply a fact."

“Remember that being a great champion is not enough, because to be a manager you need to know the players and the dynamics of this job. Then you can also go wrong. But Maldini should be asked: ‘What did you do to become a manager?"

“It’s as if a doctor got the job having done the first grade. These are the facts; some may not say them out of awe for a great champion."

“Maldini is as if he found himself being a doctor in one of the most important hospitals in the world without having attended elementary school."

“Obviously that’s not possible.”

It's funny because it's true.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Mirabelli on Maldini probably getting the boot with the arrival of Rangnick next season :rofl: :

"...Maldini pays for not having done anything since he stopped playing football, he is not of the trade but it’s not criticism, simply a fact."

“Remember that being a great champion is not enough, because to be a manager you need to know the players and the dynamics of this job. Then you can also go wrong. But Maldini should be asked: ‘What did you do to become a manager?"

“It’s as if a doctor got the job having done the first grade. These are the facts; some may not say them out of awe for a great champion."

“Maldini is as if he found himself being a doctor in one of the most important hospitals in the world without having attended elementary school."

:lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

*cough* Reminds me of someone *cough* The Cyst aka Goldilocks :shifty: :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)