Serie A 2019/20 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
A 50-50 decision going Lazio's way decided the match. I'm talking about the free-kick given for a foul on Luis Alberto, from which Cataldi scored Lazio's 3rd goal. I just saw the replay. Luis Albero makes a pass to Correa, then he is fouled and immediately a Genoa player kicks the ball out for a corner kick. The referee whistles for a corner kick and spends the next minute talking to someone (from VAR?) after which he decides to give the free kick.
After he made the pass Luis Alberto had no influence on the action. Less than a second later, Biraschi kicks it out for a corner kick. I'm really not sure why the ref decided to give the foul here instead of the corner kick and a yellow for the Genoa defender who fouled L. Alberto. Is that in the rules or something?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So if they cancel Serie A - Do we win the scudetto or is the scudetto going to be vacant?

- - - Updated - - -

FIGC will probably cancel Serie A because of Coronavirus and award the scudetto to the 3rd placed team.
Handing another dirty Scudetto to Inter?! Well.. its only right they get the infected Scudetto...

- - - Updated - - -

1-3
Lazio is legit
IMO they are currently one of the best five teams in the world! (current form and not quality on paper)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I won't complain.

The millions on the TV screen gonna be watching anyway.
Siuuuuu echoes in the stadium. That would be glorious.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Juve v Inter will be at risk by the time the weekend comes
I think it is. The outbreak won’t be any slower next weekend probably, so it’s either canceled or behind closed doors.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I think it is. The outbreak won’t be any slower next weekend probably, so it’s either canceled or behind closed doors.[/QUOTE]

Conte will probably want it behind closed door so that he doesn’t have to deal with Juve fans constantly harassing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)