Serie A 2019/20 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The real question is who the league, the ref and the var would want them to win?
Nope.. The real question is when are we going to sack the horrible coach we have..

We are Juventus and one of the things I mostly proud of is that we dont look for excuses - We go and give our all and when we lose we blame no one but ourselves!
I can count on one hand the number of times we blamed someone else for us losing/drawing.

- - - Updated - - -

Draw or at least Lazio win.
Seriously a win to either side wouldnt be good for us so a draw is what we want..
As for choosing a winner - Tough one
I rate Lazio as the current best team in Italy and they play very good football (not just for the eye). For this reason I would pick Inter BUT
I can never really wish for Inter to win so in this regard I would prefer Lazio..

A really tough one so I want nothing but a draw...
Anyway - The scudetto still depends on us and how we play - If we play well we win.. If we play like we have in the last few games... we can kiss the scudetto goodbye and hopefully take the scudetto back from Lazio next year.. (Hopefully snatching Inzaghi from them and kicking Sarri far like an NFL player)

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

You all remember this match right? When watching it I had a feeling that this Juve is up to something important.

I bet inter fans and players felt the exact same way last night.
Character, balls, unity, grinta and passion. These players wanted to win and make history. Led by a passionate coach who wanted to win more than anything else.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
this serie looks like it's over.
We're simply too shitty and everything going Inter's way.
Our team basically is a ghost and only Ronaldo scores.
Lol what? You're a point with Inter and still have a game home against them where you can give them a good trash. It's not like you're 9 points behind like Bayern were against Dortmund back in 18-19 season, I'll admit I thought we would lose the title back in the autumn of last season.

Have a little more faith, it's still in your own hands. Inter as well dropped so many stupid points in games where they should win comfortably, especially at home if I remember it right.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Lol what? You're a point with Inter and still have a game home against them where you can give them a good trash. It's not like you're 9 points behind like Bayern were against Dortmund back in 18-19 season, I'll admit I thought we would lose the title back in the autumn of last season.

Have a little more faith, it's still in your own hands. Inter as well dropped so many stupid points in games where they should win comfortably, especially at home if I remember it right.
nah dude you don't watch juve.
We have good players but lack everything else

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
handanovic's injury forced inda to sing a keeper, and they went for viviano.

i remember when that piece of shit accepted pirlo's jersey then threw it away and left it on the pitch:

b_QHSIFtykS5UA7dtyorjUyj2I2u-U7vrD0WZwNj5ccRU1KEH4364p9K9VH5J7iukphJy-741sHG14nL4yYGyvc5gBqq5RAl.jpg

inda is the perfect club for him. :inter:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Inter face Kumbulla competition
by Football Italia2 hours ago
Inter want to sign Verona defender Marash Kumbulla in the summer, but face stiff competition for the Albanian.
Kumbulla has emerged as one of the best young players in Serie A this season, and his performances have caught the eye of the Nerazzurri.
Il Corriere dello Sport states that Inter would like to sign the player for next season, but warns that it won’t be easy.
The Rome daily speculates that due to the 20-year-old’s performances for the Gialloblu, a host of clubs are looking at Kumbulla.
Man City, Bayern Munich, Manchester United and Everton are all reportedly interested, in addition to Napoli.
However it is thought that the defender would like to join Inter

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
hard not to feel like this last weekend was incredibly shitty part of the season. We lose pathetically to Verona, Inter have their match of the season, Sarri calls for help publicly and Costa's mounting injuries looking ever more likely to trap us in an impotent 4312. Next few weeks will be crucial in judging whether Sarriventus can actually turn it around once going gets tough.

i said the same thing about inter recently and that comeback victory against Milan seems to indicate they are not to be underestimated.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you know what makes inter even more disgusting?

the fact that their squad is actually likable. lukaku, lautaro, handanovic, erksen etc. are not scummy players.

hard to hate on them when they have good guy players.

wish they had scumbag players. would make them easier to dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)