Serie A 2019/20 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They have been in the race with us so far it doesn’t seem like pressure is going to force them to drop too many points.

they are a solid team. People should be able to see that by now if not then no point talking about them
We aren't putting much pressure on them with our results over the last 2 months... :p

If we were on the 63 points of last season after R23, we'd be 9 clear right now and every match for the last month would have been do or die for them staying in the title race.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
So people are thinking inter are lucky for goals out of nothing? I guess Verona were lucky yesterday too :lol:
If you actually watched the match inter where getting outplayed completly in the first half, creating nothing. Inter scored first two shoots on goal in 2 minutes. First was a great shoot but brozovic would blast that 9/10 times. The second went through 3 players before going in between contis legs, again would not happen if not by luck. And finally a corner, which is maybe a 5-10% chance of goal. Before the match went total crazy with both sides tired and searching for goal, inter creates nothing.

and we got outplayed and humiliated against verona and deserved to lose. But without stupied pjanic assist we would probably have won anyway..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Inter are superior, they have superior mngnt, they control VAR, the press, the refs, they got the best Italian coach there is and they turned Beppe, into a Moggi level transfer manager.
We have been hunting Sanchez for 7 years now, Godin used to be our wet dream and Eriksen the new Messiah. However we have been systematically failing to get them, obviously not because of Beppe's fault, or for financial reasons.
The winter transfer season is dead for us and we cant react to opposing threats.
There are deep flaws in our mngt, some player managers are having total control of the players we buy and the players that start in our team, we are systematically manipulated just for them to increase their profits, at the expense of everything.
This is not ok, it should not be ok, but we have accepted it, because we had no competition and even at cruising speed , it was enough to win the domestic title, we never really cared to pose a serious threat for the CL, this summer it became obvious, when we didnt push for the CAM that would made us CL contenders and prefered Ramsey and Rabbiot.
We betrayed Conte, deeply wounded him, but he survived and has the ambition to make us regret it, rightfully, he is a monster that we created , again a sacrifice to appease the group of managers who control who wears the Juve jersey.
And we learnt nothing from it.
Marotta was sent away for the same reasons, not because he was replaced by a better officer, but a yes man, to continue on this dark path.

There is a new dynamic in the league, maybe its for the best, maybe we need to lose before we decide to do smth for our issues. Inter overperformed tonight, we can rarely play that well and yet we could, but we have other priorities...

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
It will all be decided on March 1st imo. Whoever wins that game, takes the title.

At least our incompetence has made Serie A “exciting” again for the neutrals.
I don't know man. I think that even if we win that game we wouldn't be unlikely to lose the lesser games afterwards. I don't have a lot of confidence in this team and it's ability to maintain any momentum.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
It will all be decided on March 1st imo. Whoever wins that game, takes the title.

At least our incompetence has made Serie A “exciting” again for the neutrals.
I fully expect us to beat them. Having said that, i also expect us to drop points against others, neutralizing any gains made vs Inter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)