Serie A 2019/20 (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
This whining about VAR and the refs is ridiculous. We have simply not played well, and dropped points where we should have won them. While I don’t question that every neutral would see a new league champion, but saying that it’s a conspiracy against Juve is absurd. Need to own up to our subpar performances instead of making redundant excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
the whole country wants us to fail, it's been the same since forever. if we screw it up, it's on us, not on the refs, var and shit.
We all know that but this season Lazio was in a row to the penalty season record till it was like too much and they decide to stop. Merda is being the second time the var clearly decide to help them.

So again, Var would decide who to help in that game

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Remember :lol: @Mark

"Unlike the other Serie A clubs, Juve produce and control the television images from their games at the Stadium."

“They make a very clear decision not to show the replay of the move that leads to the first goal."

“I will kick up a hornet’s nest in the next Lega Serie A meeting to ensure the Lega can produce all the games, without allowing a club to control its own images."

“I contest the fact Juve are allowed to show only what they want to show."

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,752
    Remember :lol: @Mark

"Unlike the other Serie A clubs, Juve produce and control the television images from their games at the Stadium."

“They make a very clear decision not to show the replay of the move that leads to the first goal."

“I will kick up a hornet’s nest in the next Lega Serie A meeting to ensure the Lega can produce all the games, without allowing a club to control its own images."

“I contest the fact Juve are allowed to show only what they want to show."
    FIF? f*ck em'

Contismo is born DAI!

:green:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    If you actually watched the match inter where getting outplayed completly in the first half, creating nothing. Inter scored first two shoots on goal in 2 minutes. First was a great shoot but brozovic would blast that 9/10 times. The second went through 3 players before going in between contis legs, again would not happen if not by luck. And finally a corner, which is maybe a 5-10% chance of goal. Before the match went total crazy with both sides tired and searching for goal, inter creates nothing.

and we got outplayed and humiliated against verona and deserved to lose. But without stupied pjanic assist we would probably have won anyway..
    Good teams win by being clinical and have a habit of making their own luck, be it by creating chances for themselves or pressuring other teams into making mistakes they can pounce on (example: Verona yesterday)

whether it’s down to luck or not they still came back from 0-2 and won convincingly

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    :sigh: I saw it coming Bro. It's not what I wanted, but it was what was inevitable. Milan conceding 4 goals in one half - Pathetic! Now watch us struggle to score one goal past them in the Coppa. Ugh!

Anyway, it wasn't a good week in the gambling stakes. At one point, I was down $300. Fortunately, I managed to close the week @ +$60 - No great gains.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    I almost only watch Juve games but for some reason the only two games of each Lazio and Merda I watched this season, all of them had some Var mistakes. If the ref make a mistake is part of the game, when the var does it in a clear way, that's completely on purpose

- - - Updated - - -

How dare you? Bonucci's arm was certainly raised by an outside force. It's a known fact that Beppe's crazy eyes had telekinetic powers.
    It was about Merda-Milan. Bonbon was a penalty as big as the offside of Alexis and the worst is that they cut the play before the pass to try to cover the offside. It's a sad joke

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)