Serie A 2019/20 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And what was one of the things Del Piero was known for? lol. Come off it. Del Piero is my favorite player ever btw so im not even taking shots at him, just calling out some (assumed)hypocrisy around here.
There's a difference between drawing fouls and throwing yourself at opponents in hope of drawing fouls. Defenders had no choice but to foul DP, and he didn't mind because freekicks yay ))

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Comparing Del Piero to Lozano should warrant an immediate ban and @Fr3sh having his way with your shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, fuck Lozano.
maybe reread my post and realize I never compared the two. Just pointed out a similarity. I forgot that fan forums fail to be objective. lmao. sorry guys. Didn't mean to rustle anyones jimmies.

- - - Updated - - -

I think its hilarious how we had many decent conversations before I had Tekashi as my avatar but then after I put him on, you act like this. :lol: bro, I promise that if I ever let anyone on this forum slob on my knob, it will be you my friend. :agree:

just block me already if you cant get over the avatar jackass. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

There's a difference between drawing fouls and throwing yourself at opponents in hope of drawing fouls. Defenders had no choice but to foul DP, and he didn't mind because freekicks yay ))
yeah, there was many times where the replay showed that Del Piero was never even touched. And this forum praised him many times for that. And no, im not saying Lozano is on ADPs level just in case theres confusion.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
maybe reread my post and realize I never compared the two. Just pointed out a similarity. I forgot that fan forums fail to be objective. lmao. sorry guys. Didn't mean to rustle anyones jimmies.

- - - Updated - - -

I think its hilarious how we had many decent conversations before I had Tekashi as my avatar but then after I put him on, you act like this. :lol: bro, I promise that if I ever let anyone on this forum slob on my knob, it will be you my friend. :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, there was many times where the replay showed that Del Piero was never even touched. And this forum praised him many times for that. And no, im not saying Lozano is on ADPs level just in case theres confusion.
I knew what you were doing, but to me it is equivalent to pointing out the similarity that a Ferrari and a Ford Pinto both drive.

Jun 6, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Objectivity you say? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)