Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Predictions?

Juve
inter
Napoli
Roma/Lazio/Atalanta/not Milan

Im afraid inter will really give us a challenge this year though. And I never say that
Competition is good. Even if we lose so what? We can't win it every time, eventually someone else will win it. At least some more people will want to watch it now. Serie A has been becoming more and more irrelevant for years now. Competition will make it so much more interesting.

For Juve it's also good. If they rivals push Juve for the title, the chances to show up in Europe are also higher. If the league is a walk in the park for Juve, they usually find it very difficult to up their game for those CL nights.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Competition is good. Even if we lose so what? We can't win it every time, eventually someone else will win it. At least some more people will want to watch it now. Serie A has been becoming more and more irrelevant for years now. Competition will make it so much more interesting.

For Juve it's also good. If they rivals push Juve for the title, the chances to show up in Europe are also higher. If the league is a walk in the park for Juve, they usually find it very difficult to up their game for those CL nights.
Never talk like that bro. I expect at least 10 scudetti in a row. That would be something. If anything, Serie A has become more relevant with our growth. Not sure you noticed we brought Ronaldo here which benefited the whole freaking country. An argument that the league has been a walk in the park for us has been exposed so many times I lost count. I agree that last year we had it under lock but before not so much. Just compare it to other leagues where teams like City, Barca, PSG or Bayern haven't been really challenged in many seasons.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If Conte hasn't lost his first season touch then I expect Inter to push us all the way and Napoli a few points behind. If we really get it wrong or take too long to settle it could be very close.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
shouldn't they be rooting against Napoli considering they will be competing with them for a CL spot or has it been so long that they've had anything to compete for that they are just set in the root for anti-juventus mindset
They're stupid. Anything they do doesn't make sense.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)