Serie A 2019/20 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Do we really think that Agnelli is going to bring back Allegri though? I mean, it's totally fine if people are not happy with Sarri but what does make anyone think that the club will go back to the previous coach? He was fired even though he brought trophies.

Personally I can't see Allegri coming back, that sound like Agnelli's management of things.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Dont get the hate for Skriniar. He's no world beater, but probably the best out of Inter CBs and among the best in Serie A. We're just spoiled having de Ligt, Bonucci, Chiellini and Demiral who're all among the best in Serie A.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Ok, fuck him, he might be a decent coach, but such a bitch. Looks like there is only one great coach in Italy.
Allegri was exactly the same before he came here. Every coach complains about refs.

- - - Updated - - -

Could we just say that Inzaghi is once again your typical Italian coach and just not as good as we made him out to be. He seems to be quite a fraud the way he's flopped in Europe and right now is flopping with the schedule being more intense. He seems like a fraud and a choker to me
Because he can't win the title with a team consisting of 3-4 players that would be at least in rotation with us? Stop it.

He's obviously a great talent. He may not be ready for Juve yet, but he's already passed the trophies test, seems like players love playing for him, he's brave, not afraid to attack and be proactive, develops players very well, reacts well during games and makes changes on time etc.

He's basically a baby in managers world. More proven than guys like Pochettino or Nagelsmann yet everyone would want them. If he makes smart choices he'll have one heck of a career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)