Serie A 2019/20 (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
At least Conte managed to improve them and take them to 4th place, right behind Atalanta, which is better than last year, when they finished 4th, right behind Atalanta.
What do you make of Atalanta though? Can they become permanent top 4 team for 4-5 years to come with CHL revenue?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What do you make of Atalanta though? Can they become permanent top 4 team for 4-5 years to come with CHL revenue?
They are kind of doing it right now. They made it to top 4 in 3 of the last 4 years, which is worse than Juve (only), and the same as Napoli and Inter. They changed the team quite a lot from 2016-17, when they made top 4, and they're doing even better now. They got good money from Kulusevski and with CL revenue they might keep their stars next year too. I see them in top 4 once more next year. But then they will have to find a way to replace Papu Gomez and that could be a struggle.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They are kind of doing it right now. They made it to top 4 in 3 of the last 4 years, which is worse than Juve (only), and the same as Napoli and Inter. They changed the team quite a lot from 2016-17, when they made top 4, and they're doing even better now. They got good money from Kulusevski and with CL revenue they might keep their stars next year too. I see them in top 4 once more next year. But then they will have to find a way to replace Papu Gomez and that could be a struggle.
The Meelans of the league thought they only had to overcome the Romas and Napolis to make a comeback. But bam: Ata-fuckin-lanta bitches!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
“I think we’re invincible in some of our games and so many players want to join us. They fear us!

“As a club and team, we have everything to win the title. It’s not arrogance, but rather confidence and conviction.

“We’ll try to beat everyone both on and off the field and, after many years of waiting, we have the chance of winning things.”

- 27 year old Chinese businessman talking about calcio italiano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)