Serie A 2019/20 (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Inter are 14 points ahead of Roma and Napoli. 7 matches remaining (21 points)

Inter's remaining games:

Torino Likely 3 points for Inter
Spal 3 points for Inter
Roma 0 points for Inter
Fiorentina 1 point
Genoa 3 points
Napoli 0 points
Atalanta 0 points

Inter need 8 points to be safe for UCL. Doubt that Roma and Napoli will be able to do anything meaningful to dislodge Inter.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Zang doesn't want Conte back next season and nobody is backing the manager to make him change his mind. - :mombly:
If I were the Inda president, I wouldn’t want him either. Imagine paying him one of the highest wages in the world, then getting rid of Perisic and Icardi as he asked and then signing Lukaku, Politano, Lazaro, Godín, Young, Eriksen, Sensi, Barella, Alexis Sánchez, Víctor Moses and Biraghi and yet getting criticized by Conte after every draw or defeat. What’s more he won’t win a single trophy and finish 4th, just like the last 2 seasons.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I hope they're deranged enough to fire Conte. Unlikely, but with them, possible.

Can't wait for his post inte* comments about their mentalita after he quits or gets made the scapegoat like previous coaches. Guessing after another year. Marotta might leave too.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Could we just say that Inzaghi is once again your typical Italian coach and just not as good as we made him out to be. He seems to be quite a fraud the way he's flopped in Europe and right now is flopping with the schedule being more intense. He seems like a fraud and a choker to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)