Serie A 2018/19 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Seems like alot of guys attack one man in every threat I visit to read. Back home we call fight of words like this ‘One Man v Sheep’. The sheep can baa as much as she likes or even try to headbutt the man but at the end the man cooks the sheep, eats it and serve the leftover for whoever he wants and doesn’t even bother to the tell the sheep who is the winner now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Its cute that you and zizinho, the 2 biggest defenders of khedira teaming up. Clearly must be international week as you have nothing better to do with your lives
To be fair to DAi, he doesn't exactly suck Sami's cock. He just acknowledges him as a useful player, not exactly a world beater.

It's just that some of the members here have an irrational hate for Khedira. Sometimes he's one of the only two midfielders available and people still want to bench him.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
To be fair to DAi, he doesn't exactly suck Sami's cock. He just acknowledges him as a useful player, not exactly a world a beater.

It's just that some of the members here have an irrational hate for Khedira. Sometimes he's one of the only two midfielders available and people want to bench him.
nice moderation, oprah

when are we getting our cars?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Its cute that you and zizinho, the 2 biggest defenders of khedira teaming up. Clearly must be international week as you have nothing better to do with your lives
Despite that being false, it also has zero to do with you sounding slightly racist with your "african experts" theme you've been playing for a while now. I'd have called you out for it no matter what. Thanks for the elaborate reply.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Despite that being false, it also has zero to do with you sounding slightly racist with your "african experts" theme you've been playing for a while now. I'd have called you out for it no matter what. Thanks for the elaborate reply.
you do know that term 'african football expert' is widely used online and not something I just made up. Perhaps you should go give zizinho a cuddle, looks like he needs it

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Seems like alot of guys attack one man in every threat I visit to read. Back home we call fight of words like this ‘One Man v Sheep’. The sheep can baa as much as she likes or even try to headbutt the man but at the end the man cooks the sheep, eats it and serve the leftover for whoever he wants and doesn’t even bother to the tell the sheep who is the winner now.
Cute analogy, Fecal_Samatar.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Milan President: “However, I’ll say this even if Agnelli doesn’t agree: winning seven League titles in a row is a beautiful record, but now national titles aren’t as valuable as European equivalents"

No shit, Sherlock. But why did they celebrate their last Supercoppa like it was a fuckin World Cup?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Milan President: “However, I’ll say this even if Agnelli doesn’t agree: winning seven League titles in a row is a beautiful record, but now national titles aren’t as valuable as European equivalents"

No shit, Sherlock. But why did they celebrate their last Supercoppa like it was a fuckin World Cup?
I've read a headline that he would prefer three straight CL participation than one scudetto. Shows you the ambitions ($$$) of Elliott.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

i might take his opinion more seriously if he had any national titles

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Really just a petty dig at juve cause he knows fans will eat it up.

Obvioisly if milan ever wins a scudetto again it will be the grandest most against all odds achievement

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Nice to see Milan is in good hands.

If these clubs would see their weaknesses as an opportunity for improvement rather than be defensive, look to shift blame, revise objectives to cover up their failures as needed, and assign imaginary scudetti, they'd be much less unsuccessful.

Milan used to act like a big club. Nowadays, they sound like Inter or Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)