Serie A 2018/19 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Napoli are run by mafisios. They hunt him down if he speaks out.
even mafiosos aren't that dumb to risk international incident, the player isn't a poor local serie d player that you can just terrorize with local thugs, yeah I know they rob their own players on the street but this was a completely different scenario, surely that guzman guy had several advantages for him? how could the club stopped him from seeing other doctors and medical treatments? how could that even be a thing anyway, if could have been a life threatening disease, therefore it goes into basic human rights issue territory, so how could a football club even had any legal basis to forbid their own player to seek private medical care? and why didn't the player speak with louder voice about his condition?

yeah that's italy but I don't believe that's all there was to that story.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fuck Napoli but Guzman must be stupid af to wait all that time before going to another doctor, even if he was forbidden to ask for second opinion. Although I cant see how someone can forbid him that, if he pays from his own pocket.
That’s the part I don’t get it either. He’s not a slave, surely he could just go visit someone else to get a second opinion, though I’m not sure if contractually he’s allowed to do that without permission from the club.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Some random posts by random people, trying their best to stay relevant...

De Laurentiis: 'With Juventus' turnovers I would also win 10 Serie A titles'

"Napoli is a great attractor, everywhere I go they do nothing but talk to me, especially abroad. We are the nineteenth team in the world, we have no debts, we are a virtuous model. Perhaps we will not be able to beat Juventus, but who knows. But with that turnover, even I would have won ten Serie A titles. We often went very close." - ADL

Former Milan CEO Marco Fassone claims Li Yonghong wanted to sign Cristiano Ronaldo, ‘but I convinced him to give up the dream’.

“It’s true, Yonghong Li wanted Cristiano Ronaldo at Milan,” he told Il Sole 24 Ore. “Mr. Li wanted CR7 at the Rossoneri because he believed [Ronaldo] had great strength in the Chinese market.
“The player wanted to leave Madrid. We met in July 2017 with his agent Mendes to check the costs and his availability. It was then that I convinced him to give up the dream: Ronaldo was too expensive. I think Milan were led by an excellent board of directors. We made €20m more turnover."

Koulibaly: Juve 'afraid' of Napoli

Kalidou Koulibaly claims Juventus were ‘afraid’ of Napoli last season and still dreams of repaying the Partenopei’s ‘love and confidence’ with a Scudetto.
“For me, when I scored this goal (vs Juventus) I was really happy. I really want to win something with Napoli, they give me a lot of love and confidence. I want to give something back to them and I hope it will be the Scudetto.
“Last year we believed until the end because Juve were afraid of us and when you feel that a team is afraid of your team, I’m really grateful and I like that sensation.”

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
pretty sure Napoli's turnover is way above what we had when we won our first Scudetto, can't find the numbers quickly, but financially I think they are at the level of 2013 or 2014 Juventus, which is when we had a 102 point season. surely our current financial power won't be standing in the way if they can repeat that

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
pretty sure Napoli's turnover is way above what we had when we won our first Scudetto, can't find the numbers quickly, but financially I think they are at the level of 2013 or 2014 Juventus, which is when we had a 102 point season. surely our current financial power won't be standing in the way if they can repeat that
we were about the same when we came out of Serie B.
we worked on getting better while ADL worked on Il Petomane II and bought more Babàs and Zeppole.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
we were about the same when we came out of Serie B.
we worked on getting better while ADL worked on Il Petomane II and bought more Babàs and Zeppole.
come on, Juventus and Naples Soccer have never been and never will be about the same, unless a ManCity type of sheikh comes along their potential will always be a third of ours

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
come on, Juventus and Naples Soccer have never been and never will be about the same, unless a ManCity type of sheikh comes along their potential will always be a third of ours
I'm talking about money available for transfers and shit in 2007. We didn't have more cash than them.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm talking about money available for transfers and shit in 2007. We didn't have more cash than them.
they could've invested their kidneys, mothers and whatever, but no way is it possible for them to grow to the top as quickly as we returned to it, there's a big difference between us and Naples Soccer

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
and nipples could still have done better than what they did so far. Fix that dump they play in and get more people there, hire more competent mercato people...and then maybe they could of won a scudetto in 10 years. :chin:

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
To be fair, we didn't have a modern Juventus to compete with for the scudetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)