Serie A 2018/19 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Beppe's abilities will not be properly utilized by a team that has money but doesn't understand the importance of building a solid identity and foundation over years rather than splashing cash on the most talented rando they come across.

Not everyone here appreciates Conte or his preference for workman players but it was a significant part of our resurgence and over years we phased in more talented players to the squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

who is the most philosophical teammate you ever had, I like to think there are some great minds in football
Edin: "I would say Vincent Kompany, he is very interested in things beyond football and he would always have books and papers with him in the changing room, on the bus and stuff like that. He was always studying.
"At Roma, on the pitch De Rossi is someone who can always see the game in advance. Kostas thinks he can, but I'm not so sure!"
:lol:

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This Friday will be held in a UNIVERSITY of NAPLES, a symposium (with magistrates, politicians, lawyers and university rectors) on ... "referees and VAR pro Juve"!

:alves:

All the problems in that dumpster fire of a city and this is what they focus on :touched:

Too bad the majority of the citizens in that city are too dumb to realise that all of this BS is a distraction from the actual dilemmas they face in their daily life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)