Serie A 2018/19 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dont be ridiculous. He's a great striker.

He's also only 25. He can be long term replacement for out aging strikers

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
How great would it be to troll milan and get zlatan for a loan?

We have perfect 9 Jersey waiting for him

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It’s a thread on Twitter on how Napoli (the team doctors and directors) tried to de-rail De Guzman’s career, by claiming he wasn’t injured when he actually was and not letting him see another doctor to get another opinion and then trying to force him out of the club. Their SD Giuntoli punched him and accused him of trying to sabotage them. He finally went out on loan to Carpi and they allowed him to see another doctor who took all of 10 mins to diagnose him with a sports hernia injury.

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It’s a thread on Twitter on how Napoli (the team doctors and directors) tried to de-rail De Guzman’s career, by claiming he wasn’t injured when he actually was and not letting him see another doctor to get another opinion and then trying to force him out of the club. Their SD Giuntoli punched him and accused him of trying to sabotage them. They then forced him to train alone and sent him on loan to shit clubs.
and why would they do that to a player they paid??

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It’s a thread on Twitter on how Napoli (the team doctors and directors) tried to de-rail De Guzman’s career, by claiming he wasn’t injured when he actually was and not letting him see another doctor to get another opinion and then trying to force him out of the club. Their SD Giuntoli punched him and accused him of trying to sabotage them. He finally went out on loan to Carpi and they allowed him to see another doctor who took all of 10 mins to diagnose him with a sports hernia injury.
Fuck Napoli but Guzman must be stupid af to wait all that time before going to another doctor, even if he was forbidden to ask for second opinion. Although I cant see how someone can forbid him that, if he pays from his own pocket.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Someone literally linked you tweets that summarize that. Instead of reading those, you were asking questions and waiting so that you can read the answers lol.
o_O

THREAD: Remember Jonathan de Guzman? Played for Feyenoord, multiple other clubs, a while at Swansea, and was then bought by Napoli in 2014 after a fantastic World Cup with the Netherlands. This is the insane story of the past 3 years of his career.

and a link to news written in dutch which I don't understand at all.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
o_O

THREAD: Remember Jonathan de Guzman? Played for Feyenoord, multiple other clubs, a while at Swansea, and was then bought by Napoli in 2014 after a fantastic World Cup with the Netherlands. This is the insane story of the past 3 years of his career.

and a link to news written in dutch which I don't understand at all.
First word: "thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)