Serie A 2018/19 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Modric called nonsense on reports he approached Inter.
Inter trying to play everyone stupid
They think - We need to strengthen our team as Juve are now 1000 better and not 999... How can we do it?! Lets go for the "Croatian Maestro" - He is Croatian so we can say he approached us because we have many croats..
Their only problem is that they forgot Real is the biggest club in the world while they barely got the no` 4 spot in Italy (which was also undeserved...)
Ridiculous club - I hope they get a severe punishment!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Marotta two days ago:

“I think Inter are the main contenders for Juventus. They’ve grown gradually over the last three years, picked up some very interesting players and I put Inter and Juve as the favourites.”

:lol:

What a troll.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
or maybe we could create one thread to discuss all the players on recompras?
:think:

we already have some of these players threads up already so if there are a couple missing we can open them. The most important ones.

put them in Rookie section with an asterisk next to their name meaning they have a recompra.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
This lad is making funny videos with himself wearing black/white shirt outside the various Italian stadiums and public places. Unfortunately only last one has eng subs. Dude has balls lol

Boksic

May 11, 2005
This lad is making funny videos with himself wearing black/white shirt outside the various Italian stadiums and public places. Unfortunately only last one has eng subs. Dude has balls lol

Ridiculous some of the reactions he got. I didn't even think Empoli cared about Juve.
Was that the guy who wore a Higuain top in Naples?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Ridiculous some of the reactions he got. I didn't even think Empoli cared about Juve.
Nah, that one in Nipples was a different guy. This one has much more videos but no eng subs. Actually I asked him myself to put them in his videos and he did that today.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Do you know if he cuts the scenes were they agree to drink a beer with him?
I find it hard to believe that no one wanted to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Me too. Hopefully it's just for the start of the season
If you have good connection you shoud try acemedia player with links from soccerstreams on reddit.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006

Inter fans complain that berna didnt get a Yellow cars for his push and that the referee didnt whistled for a foul on sorentino before var :lol: :lol: seriously?? Whats wrong with Them :lol:

Talking about a yellow card and a Call the whent Against us?

Biggest mistanke referee made, was not awarding cancelo a penalty. That penalty was clear as daylight.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
Inter whinning about refs actually did them some good, because the last years I have noticed that refs are afraid to give us those risky calls and we are always played 55%-45% against.Although unfair it provides the extra challenge so I like it in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)