Serie A 2018/19 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2018
This lad is making funny videos with himself wearing black/white shirt outside the various Italian stadiums and public places. Unfortunately only last one has eng subs. Dude has balls lol

I'm surprised this guy hasn't been stabbed. Thought for sure his Roma video was going to end with him being chased :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Spalletti fined €10,000
By Football Italia staff

Inter Coach Luciano Spalletti has been fined €10,000 for insulting referee Maurizio Mariani after the defeat to Sassuolo.

The Nerazzurri were beaten 1-0 at the Mapei Stadium, the fourth match in a row in which they’ve been defeat by the Emilian side.

After the match, Spalletti issued “gravely offensive” words to the referee, the Lega Serie A found, for which he’s been fined €10,000 and given an official warning.

Walter Mazzarri, the Torino boss, has also been given a warning after he encroached on the pitch while complaining about a decision in the loss to Roma.

Udinese have been fined €4,000 after a flare was launched on to the pitch in their draw with Parma, with the Ducali fined €2,000 after fireworks were set off in the home end.

Napoli were fined €2,500 because fans were found to have been letting off flares in their own section.

On the pitch, Adam Nagy has been suspended for one match after his late red card against Spal.

---------------------------------

'Lazio will be punished’ | Football Italia

The director general of the FIGC, Michele Uva, says “there will certainly be disciplinary consequences” for Lazio after fans 'banned’ women from the Curva Nord.

The Biancocelesti ultras told women not to stand in the first 10 rows of their section, and advised those who consider football “an alternative to a romantic walk in Villa Borghese” to sit elsewhere.

An investigation has been opened into their discriminatory behaviour, and it appears the club will be punished.

“From a personal point of view the sentence is obvious,” Uva told ANSA.

“The sporting justice system and the ordinary justice system will do their work but there’s not must to investigate, we just need to revisit the incident.

“There will certainly be disciplinary consequences but it doesn’t just depend on me, it’s also down to the organs of sporting justice.

“Alas if there are newspapers who give space to the thoughts or replies of the protagonists of this ugly event it means there’s something wrong not just in football, but in society.”

------------------------------------

Official: Bologna loan Avenatti
By Football Italia staff

Bologna have officially loaned striker Felipe Avenatti to Belgian side KV Kortrijk.

The Serie A transfer window has closed, but clubs can still sell and loan to other leagues until their deadlines.

Avenatti made 11 Serie A appearances for Bologna and has been loaned out for this season.

Before that, the Uruguayan spent four years in Italy with Ternana.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Alen Halilovic has been proposed to Girona and Espanyol, according to Mundo Deportivo. Both clubs have manifested their interest in signing the attacking midfielder

The Croatian Messi about to get loaned for milionth time in his career :rofl: @zizinho

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That was friday night in a club in Bergamo. The guy who filmed told him to go home to sleep, and Naingollan showed him his middlefinger.

Would have been amazing, if Vidal would have joined Inter as well.
i read the story, but didn't see the video so far. gollam just keeps digging in the chick's purse, oh my.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tebas attacks Inter again
By Football Italia staff

La Liga chief Javier Tebas attacks Inter again, expressing doubts over whether UEFA apply Financial Fair Play properly.

The Nerazzurri have announced legal action against the President of the Spanish league, who claimed they “have no money to buy players but then offer a mountain of money”.

That was part of the fallout from the pursuit of Luka Modric, and the Liga head has aimed another barb at the Beneamata today.

“I’m pessimistic,” Tebas replied when asked by Mundo Deportivo about FFP sanctions for Paris Saint-Germain.

“UEFA don’t address this issue as they should. You need to take the bull by the horns or it doesn’t work.

“We’re not just talking about PSG or Manchester City, but also about clubs like Inter as we saw in the Modric case: there’s no need to have a state behind you, big capital is enough.

“It causes inflation and dumping in well-regulated spaces like La Liga, I’ll work hard on this subject this year.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)