Serie A 2018/19 (142 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Tebas attacks Inter again
By Football Italia staff

La Liga chief Javier Tebas attacks Inter again, expressing doubts over whether UEFA apply Financial Fair Play properly.

The Nerazzurri have announced legal action against the President of the Spanish league, who claimed they “have no money to buy players but then offer a mountain of money”.

That was part of the fallout from the pursuit of Luka Modric, and the Liga head has aimed another barb at the Beneamata today.

“I’m pessimistic,” Tebas replied when asked by Mundo Deportivo about FFP sanctions for Paris Saint-Germain.

“UEFA don’t address this issue as they should. You need to take the bull by the horns or it doesn’t work.

“We’re not just talking about PSG or Manchester City, but also about clubs like Inter as we saw in the Modric case: there’s no need to have a state behind you, big capital is enough.

“It causes inflation and dumping in well-regulated spaces like La Liga, I’ll work hard on this subject this year.”
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

Fuck this guy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter whinning about refs actually did them some good, because the last years I have noticed that refs are afraid to give us those risky calls and we are always played 55%-45% against.Although unfair it provides the extra challenge so I like it in a way.
If you want to see a challenge lets play our subs and see if we get the scudetto anyway..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Magnani 'can’t believe’ sudden rise
By Football Italia staff

Giangiacomo Magnani admits 'it’s difficult to describe’ his 'huge jump’ from Serie C to Serie A with Juventus and Sassuolo in the space of a year.

Magnani was playing in the third tier with Sicilian minnows Siracusa until January but joined Juventus over the summer, before being immediately loaned to Sassuolo.

The defender then caught the eye on his Serie A debut last weekend, helping the Neroverdi keep a clean sheet during their 1-0 win against Inter.

“I can hardly believe what’s happened to me in the space of a year,” the 22-year-old told Tuttosport.

“From Siracusa in Serie C to Serie A is a huge jump. It’s difficult to describe the emotions I feel.

“[Roberto] De Zerbi insists on transmitting his game to us, continuing the path we started a month and a half ago.

“I came here telling myself to learn everything I could. I’m very attached to my hometown, so I joined Sassuolo for that reason too.:scared:

“I don’t think you can have a single point of reference as there have been so many champions.

“I don’t have one idol above all the others, I can learn from each one. [Milan] Skriniar? I can gather many ideas from him.

“I’ll be happy if Sassuolo have had a great season come May and enjoy the satisfaction they deserve.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)