Serie A 2017/18 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
So you'd rather us have to go into the Napoli match with the scudetto on the line, while potentially also having crucial CL matches mid-week.

Good thinking :baus:
I don't think it matters that much. We are going into the 'Napoli' match...

You picked the wrong league dude, cause Juve never really had any competition in Italy and never really will -- we are Calcio.
Well, never say never for once. Secondly, as much as I am a Juve fan - we have in-proportionate resources to almost everyone in Italy right now. Domination is one thing, a Bayern Munich situation would help none. I admit, I grew a fan of the Calcio because there was competition and results were important each week. That is also why I don't like CL for 4th, 3rd or 2nd team , but that's another topic.

As much as our 7th and possibly 8th, 9th and so on Scudetto's would mean to many - the day Inter lost to Lazio and we won would be much sweeter for me. If anything because despite being the bottlers that they are, Inter were a formidable opponent. Napoli are not, but they are still pretty good for that budget.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Normal service resumed. 7 titles in a raw picks a lot of alpha glory hunters... :nico:
I became a die-hard fan when we lost the scudetto to Lazio. Hardly a glory hunter.

Having an existentialist crisis because Napoli is mere 4 and not 2 behind us after going toe to toe or us being behind for 3/4 of the season is bizarre.

You're more a supporter of last matchday drama than a supporter of the club and feel entitled about it. Also very bizarre.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What are the chances Milan has to sell some players if they miss out on CL qualification?
Very high.

I reckon they'll sell Andre Silva and Bidonerumma.

- - - Updated - - -

I became a die-hard fan when we lost the scudetto to Lazio. Hardly a glory hunter.

Having an existentialist crisis because Napoli is mere 4 and not 2 behind us after going toe to toe or us being behind for 3/4 of the season is bizarre.

You're more a supporter of last matchday drama than a supporter of the club and feel entitled about it. Also very bizarre.
The problem is, many of our fans are fans of Serie A and Italian football in general. Juve >>>>>>>>>>>>> the health of the league/our rivals. After Farsopoli, I hope we win the next 100 Scudetti. No more than this league and country deserves.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Very high.

I reckon they'll sell Andre Silva and Bidonerumma.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is, many of our fans are fans of Serie A and Italian football in general. Juve >>>>>>>>>>>>> the health of the league/our rivals. After Farsopoli, I hope we win the next 100 Scudetti. No more than this league and country deserves.
I'm a fan of Serie A and Italian footy too, but I'm not gonna wish the title race goes down to last matchday in a 50-50 scenario. That makes no sense as a supporter of a club.

Apr 29, 2006

You are more of a talker, not a thinker. Doing more of the latter would make the world feel a lot less 'bizzare' to you I hope. Existentialist crisis is surely better than stupidity, but you are a true Brave Heart type alpha, if indeed Napoli had you worried. I cannot compete, you are too brave and strong willed and now that you've told me you are a fan since we lost - you've got me cock-blocked in the corner, shitting myself.

Also, just a side-note really, but competitive football is drama. Competition is drama. I think even a simpleton would understand this, but its bizzare to you. I have a theory why... :lol:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
IF and its a big if, we go far in CL we need a gap in serie a not last day drama or smth. We will keep picking up suspensions and injury issues. Only a neutral can wish for some last day title decider.

Apr 29, 2006
Maybe - or maybe the cycle important/ not important games would break our rhythm. A lot of IFs you are right. But not a single team that has a chance to win CL is loosing a beat at this stage.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I haven't seen much from Szczesny last season, although his hype did sell him as the best keeper in Serie A. Therefore I can't say for sure if he was comparable to Neuer and De Gea last season, but from what I've seen of him this season he does compare at the moment and it reallly isn't far fetched to think he was with Roma.
I heard he had a good season too so I can accept that :beer:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You are more of a talker, not a thinker. Doing more of the latter would make the world feel a lot less 'bizzare' to you I hope. Existentialist crisis is surely better than stupidity, but you are a true Brave Heart type alpha, if indeed Napoli had you worried. I cannot compete, you are too brave and strong willed and now that you've told me you are a fan since we lost - you've got me cock-blocked in the corner, shitting myself.

Also, just a side-note really, but competitive football is drama. Competition is drama. I think even a simpleton would understand this, but its bizzare to you. I have a theory why... :lol:

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
If this and last seasons Napoli wasn't competition, i don't know what is.
Roma too

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a fan of Serie A and Italian footy too, but I'm not gonna wish the title race goes down to last matchday in a 50-50 scenario. That makes no sense as a supporter of a club.
Yeah, I honestly hope we more or less seal it by the time the ucl semis come around so we can focus on them if we are still in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)