Serie A 2017/18 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Napoi coach apologizes to female journalist for insult

MILAN (AP) — Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri has apologized for patronizing comments made to a female journalist after his side's Serie A match on Sunday.

The journalist asked Sarri if Napoli's title hopes had been damaged after drawing with Inter Milan 0-0 coupled with Juventus' victory over Udinese.

Sarri smiled as he replied: "You're a woman, you're beautiful, and I won't tell you to (expletive) off for those two reasons.

The 59-year-old Sarri later telephoned the journalist to apologize.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only sarri likes beautiful football but also beautiful women

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Shots fired from FIF @Post Ironic

Football Italia is Trash
Football Italia is a complete garbage, amateur hour website. Their translations are often incorrect, their editorials contain as much insight as a Juventus forum, and they are the kings of click-bait headlines and tweets.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol: What a guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri throwing out misogynistic comments in the press, and bitching about Juve playing before Napoli. :lol:

Spalletti bemoaning Inter's lack of quality and his inability to improve Inter. “I repeat, I don’t think that I can improve this performance with work in training. I’ve been trying to do it all season." :lol:

The two coaches certain Tuz members have been calling better than Allegri over the last two years. :baus:
And to think that my suggestion for an IQ test prior to joining this forum was shot down.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That moment they stop talikng about Scudetto they will win it.

Conte in his first year never mentioned it. He was saying Milan have the best team in Italy all the time. In May he won the Scudetto.
Sarri has tried the same all season but that's easy for a coach to say, an attempt to take pressure off.

Like it matters what Napoli have to spend, he only uses 13-14 players either way.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri throwing out misogynistic comments in the press, and bitching about Juve playing before Napoli. :lol:

Spalletti bemoaning Inter's lack of quality and his inability to improve Inter. “I repeat, I don’t think that I can improve this performance with work in training. I’ve been trying to do it all season." :lol:

The two coaches certain Tuz members have been calling better than Allegri over the last two years. :baus:
I don't know about better than Allegri, they're playing in the same sandbox with entirely different tools, but Sarri's lack of professionalism doesn't mean he's not a great coach. Suarez is still a great forward even if he is also very unlikable.

Spalletti is a good coach too, I wouldn't call him better than Allegri as he has very obvious shortcomings, but he's surely better than the crazy parade we got going on until Conte stabilized the ship.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri just doesn't fit our club culture at all. The dude coaches in a tracksuit. You can't come after Lippi, Ancelotti, Conte and Allegri and coach in a tracksuit. That's not how we do things. I'm usually not a snob about these things at all, but when you're coaching a team the size of Juventus, a team that represents so so much money, the least you can do is wear a suit.

And it'd better be a nice suit too.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Sarri just doesn't fit our club culture at all. The dude coaches in a tracksuit. You can't come after Lippi, Ancelotti, Conte and Allegri and coach in a tracksuit. That's not how we do things. I'm usually not a snob about these things at all, but when you're coaching a team the size of Juventus, a team that represents so so much money, the least you can do is wear a suit.

I agree, you gotta respect the game and the club you represent. It's not even about the money for me, it's just disrespectful, it'd be like Juve turning up to a summer friendly and proposing to play a shirts vs no shirts game, you just don't do that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

a Trussardi suit, to be specific :)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

Oh FFS! He doesn't fit our club culture but not because of how he dresses.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh FFS! He doesn't fit our club culture but not because of how he dresses.
Yes. Precisely because of how he dresses. He is vulgar in everything. It's not a coincidence that he coaches in a tracksuit, just like it's not a coincidence that Lippi didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)