Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yes, they are. Trend is on their side.
I checked their previous results,

Their last 9 league games look like this :

DWWWDWWWW

Only we have been better in the league over the last 9 games.

If they make CL, they'll keep Gattuso who's inexperienced at the highest level. And they'll also invest if they get CL. I'd rather them than Lazio tbh. We need more competitive teams in the league.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

DWWWDWWWW

If they make CL, they'll keep Gattuso who's inexperienced at the highest level. And they'll also invest if they get CL. I'd rather them than Lazio tbh. We need more competitive teams in the league.
Yeah, I've been wanting them back in the CL for a few yrs. With Milan being a regular CL team again, Serie A's stature will grow which we need to accelerate our growth and increase in revenue.

This season I won't mind if they miss out though because of Bonucci. A W for me either way.

And there was all that noise the Milanisti made in the summer. Was fun to make fun of them for a while, but that's old now.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017

DWWWDWWWW

Would be nice if milan were to take 4th spot and lazio were to win the EL and get into the CL...but i reckon both are long shots

Either way, dont want inter

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Sarri pissed and totaly lost it after the match last night. But how will he and his attacking football take over after Allegri if he acts like that?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sarri pissed and totaly lost it after the match last night. But how will he and his attacking football take over after Allegri if he acts like that?
the true gentleman, marotta will say that "he's not the profile the club is looking for", and that's all about sarri's and juventus' common future. :sarriboiz:

even if they win the scudetto (it's not over yet), sarri has already shown his true colors a million times. he's an unsurprisingly good fit for napoli.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
good to have some breathing space at last. Spalletti's comments :lol: it seems like we dodged a bullet with Cancelo
you can't except any player to have the right mentality at inda. cancelo is not bad at all. allegri would have worked on him for 4-5 months before giving him like 5 minutes tho :D

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Cancelo can't and doesn't want to defend. Poor mentality and poor composure for a player that is supposed to be a defender. Allegri wouldn't even play him. He'd get 10 minutes in a attack and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)