Serie A 2017/18 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know it's more peaceful and normal way to pass (in old age /sickness) , but it's wtf way to go, just going to bed and never waking up again, zero anticipation of what's to come.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Meanwhile the Manchester Evening News decides to clickbait Astori's dead. Class act.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course The Sun can't be outshined

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
No it fucking doesn’t.

Fuck football in times like this. A professional footballer has literally died a couple of hours before playing. Would be ridiculous and massively disrespectful to ask teams to play without this weighing on them.
Its like when Owen Hart died, Vinny Mac kept the PPV going, I remember everyone being torn about that decision, ever wrestlers seemed 50/50 about it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
r.i.p. astori, incredible loss and unbelievable tragedy. i remember when fehér miklós (former hungarian international, benfica player) died on the pitch, and his parents watched the match live on tv... one of my friends spent his erasmus spell in portugal, and he was in the stadium when it happened. now astori had to leave a 2-week-old little guy behind... young, supposedly healthy guys leave without any particular reason... i can't find the words.

and those british tabloids :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)