Serie A 2017/18 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Horrible news. Postponing the matches to tuesday when the CL is back on would be a smart move and would barely affect the schedules. Playing today and cheering joyfully for your teams would be utterly disrespectful when just moments before a highly respected captain of a fellow Serie A team and a regular NT defender has died.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
No it fucking doesn’t.

Fuck football in times like this. A professional footballer has literally died a couple of hours before playing. Would be ridiculous and massively disrespectful to ask teams to play without this weighing on them.
It's a matter of respect. The show will go on, just not on the day of his death.
I definitely see your points and can understand them being cancelled

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Horrible news. Postponing the matches to tuesday when the CL is back on would be a smart move and would barely affect the schedules. .
I doubt they'll play this week. Too soon and Milan got Europa League on thursday, instead march 13-15 would make good sense, since only Roma have CL and they've already played this.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Shocking news to wake up to, heart breaking to read he just had a newborn. Feel for his family.
From extreme happiness to extreme sadness. I feel for his wife/girlfriend and the rest of the family. Devastating. At least the kids will grow in the light of a [apparently from the reactions in italy] very respected man.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Only Fiorentina's match should be postponed imo. Others should play with a minute of sillence.
Azzurri player and decade in the league, so pretty Likely many players across the league know him well. Understandable to postpone when it happened so suddenly in game day.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)