Serie A 2017/18 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Salah was way better than Cuadrado even last year.
They had totally different positions last year, no way Salah could play Cuads position with the discipline and stamina required, one is an attacker and the other in our 4231 was basically a midfielder. It's like comparing Nedved to a ManUtd CR7.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Why the fuck is Italian media hyping Cutrone? ffs Kean has the same amount of goals in Serie A as him, is 2 years younger and plays for a team 10x shittier than Cutrone.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He used to be a member here, decent poster but I don't know what happened with him recently, he's lost it on Twitter.
@Juve_Kosova
I see. Thanks. He seems to be caught between his love for Juve (our current great defense and playstyle) and his hate towards defensive football aka the killer of football.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Petrit is old tuz member , he is great guy,i have my own different views on football, for example I always said Chiellini is/was our best CB , and we did great to sell Bonucci , while he (and most pf tuz users) thinks otherwise, and yep it seems he likes dynamic football .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
It doesn’t matter if it’s the Supercoppa or the Coppa Italia, every win counts and someone who sacrifices 3 competitions in order to win one is simply not the right man to lead Juve.
The club sacrifices, not the coach. Most Italian clubs do that. They fight for that european spot like crazy, celebrating in the end like they won the title... then play with reserves. Not us, though. We're in it to win it, no matter what.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The club sacrifices, not the coach. Most Italian clubs do that. They fight for that european spot like crazy, celebrating in the end like they won the title... then play with reserves. Not us, though. We're in it to win it, no matter what.
There are only 3 clubs that have always had this mindset and to me they are the only true all-time greatest clubs: Juventus, Real Madrid and Bayern Munchen.

Everyone else just comes and goes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
About the Sarri/ Allegri debate I’ll just say this. They are perfect where they are right now. Sarri has done an exceptional job in the league, they’ve dropped the fewest number of points in the top 5 leagues.(along with Manchester City). On the other hand, Juventus are all about winning. It doesn’t matter if it’s the Supercoppa or the Coppa Italia, every win counts and someone who sacrifices 3 competitions in order to win one is simply not the right man to lead Juve.
A qualified coach knows there is a difference between Napoli and Juventus and will adjust himself. I will say this though, if you coach Juventus you are not allowed to work in a fucking tracksuit. Very few jobs require suit and tie, most just require decent clothes. But if you're the coach of a multimillion Euro club, surely that is one of those jobs.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Petrit is old tuz member , he is great guy,i have my own different views on football, for example I always said Chiellini is/was our best CB , and we did great to sell Bonucci , while he (and most pf tuz users) thinks otherwise, and yep it seems he likes dynamic football .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m sorry but anyone who thinks Bonucci is a better defender than Chiellini is a moron.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
About the Sarri/ Allegri debate I’ll just say this. They are perfect where they are right now. Sarri has done an exceptional job in the league, they’ve dropped the fewest number of points in the top 5 leagues.(along with Manchester City). On the other hand, Juventus are all about winning. It doesn’t matter if it’s the Supercoppa or the Coppa Italia, every win counts and someone who sacrifices 3 competitions in order to win one is simply not the right man to lead Juve.
rotating in Coppa is a long running tradition at Juve, why do you think we didn't win it for 20 years between 1995 and 2015? why does Roma and Fiorentina have so much more Coppas than Scudettos while it's the opposite for Juve? we go out on the pitch to win it, but almost everyone (and that includes previous Juve coaches before Allegri) rotates in Coppa, because in the end it's a league cup. Give me a choice between Coppa and Scudetto before the season, each and every time I'll pick Scudetto, even if we have 50 Serie A titles and only 15 CI titles.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
They had totally different positions last year, no way Salah could play Cuads position with the discipline and stamina required, one is an attacker and the other in our 4231 was basically a midfielder. It's like comparing Nedved to a ManUtd CR7.
True, but even if you just compared their worth for their team, Salah was very important to Roma while Cuadrado was relatively poor for us (especially in the second half of the season).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)