Serie A 2017/18 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
People thinking Lazio would tickle Napoli :howler: They always bend over and they did it with style tonight.

Napoli have no real opponents on their schedule up until they meet us and by then I have no idea how our form will be so that game is totally unpredictable at the moment.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, I gotta say, what favors Napoli is that facing Napoli is no one's "game of the season".

But facing Juve, that's every team's game of the season. So we're up against it, against a team who will be winning most of their games until the season ends. I believe we can do it of course, but in my opinion they are the favourites. Also taking into consideration that we have the CL to focus on. For now, at least.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People thinking Lazio would tickle Napoli :howler: They always bend over and they did it with style tonight.

Napoli have no real opponents on their schedule up until they meet us and by then I have no idea how our form will be so that game is totally unpredictable at the moment.
And I can see many teams willingly bending-over for them just to make it harder for us to win another Scudetto.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised to see Dybala score extra goals at Napoli

They create a tonne of chances would be stupid to think strikers wouldn't score more goals there

Di Natale even said he would score way more goals there I don't see how you guys can dismiss it like it's nonsense
Mertens scores 34 goals last season. Most of them were very good chances, because Mertens can’t score as many brilliant goals out of nowhere like Dybala can.

Sarri’s style of football would suit Dybala more. People can get angry at me all they want, but it’s a fact.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Mertens scores 34 goals last season. Most of them were very good chances, because Mertens can’t score as many brilliant goals out of nowhere like Dybala can.

Sarri’s style of football would suit Dybala more. People can get angry at me all they want, but it’s a fact.
Medhi Benatia says Gonzalo Higuain can score less at Juventus and win more, since at Napoli “he scored 36 goals but didn’t win anything”.

Also you might want to check the definition of 'fact'. #AlternativeFacts

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Medhi Benatia says Gonzalo Higuain can score less at Juventus and win more, since at Napoli “he scored 36 goals but didn’t win anything”.

Also you might want to check the definition of 'fact'. #AlternativeFacts
The same would happen with Dybala. He would win less but score more.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Why don't you stay on the Allegri thread instead of venturing in the club football section if you can't stand other managers being praised :sergio:
Cuz what you are doing is not praise

I am happy to say that Sarri is a good coach and his story going from a banker to a coach is quite inspirational.

However, you dont say anything like that...you say "if sarri was the coach of juve" "i'd rather have klopp instead of allegri" "if dybala played for napoli"

as Gordo said , that's just insufferable

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
However, you dont say anything like that...you say "if sarri was the coach of juve" "i'd rather have klopp instead of allegri" "if dybala played for napoli"

as Gordo said , that's just insufferable
Fair enough.

I just find Allegri frustrating. Yes, I know he's a great manager and gets the job done, but he's so damn frustrating in so many things he does.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Fair enough.

I just find Allegri frustrating. Yes, I know he's a great manager and gets the job done, but he's so damn frustrating in so many things he does.
That's really cool of you and I respect that.

I've said this before and explained it in detail, often there is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion, its just the way you deliver it.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
VARriale pearls from today

- wanking over Sarri response to rats pk revoked. Sarri saying he didn't watch because he was discussing about bitcoins.
- tweeting about not receiving tweets from a Juventino who takes jabs at him.
- impressive nipples win, phenomenal and WITHOUT RECEIVING HELP...

and this is from the guy getting paid by RAI and Italians over there.

:sergio:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If Dybala scored his penalties, he'd score more under Allegri too, and Juventus would be atop the table. :seven:

:lol: at all this Sarri praise. Juventus 61 goals. Napoli 54 goals.

Amazing that we have scored 61 individual brilliance or underwhelming but I'll take it kind of goals. We'd be in relegation zone if only team build-up goals counted :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: @DAiDEViL @Post Ironic
Supremely retarded :lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
VARriale pearls from today

- wanking over Sarri response to rats pk revoked. Sarri saying he didn't watch because he was discussing about bitcoins.
- tweeting about not receiving tweets from a Juventino who takes jabs at him.
- impressive nipples win, phenomenal and WITHOUT RECEIVING HELP...

and this is from the guy getting paid by RAI and Italians over there.

:sergio:
Certainly fits the term Shithole country in some regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)