Serie A 2017/18 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Here's a fun fact: Juventus never scored more than 1 goal in CC/CL finals.

Another fun fact: Even when Juventus won the CC/CL final [1985, 1996] they failed to win Serie A. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like it's still you @Marc. Bring us that CL. :baus:
:vdp:

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Can we finally end the stupid superstitions now for the sake of the forum?
This x1000. It was so stupid that we couldn't have a CL final thread until after the last Serie A match was played. Can we just have a thread open for every next competition match(CL, Serie A, Coppa) from now on at the same time? Ridiculous stuff.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
This x1000. It was so stupid that we couldn't have a CL final thread until after the last Serie A match was played. Can we just have a thread open for every next competition match(CL, Serie A, Coppa) from now on at the same time? Ridiculous stuff.
It's good to keen the enthusiasm and anticipation keep going though

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You guys are all full of bad jujus, I'll do it. Watch me secure the treble
I second this. Fresh is the Dani Alves of the forum, a true winner. Marc is like Higgy, good for Serie A but choke when it matters. Fresh been saying we are winning the treble for years now, we need someone like him who has confidence in the lads

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I second this. Fresh is the Dani Alves of the forum, a true winner. Marc is like Higgy, good for Serie A but choke when it matters. Fresh been saying we are winning the treble for years now, we need someone like him who has confidence in the lads
:touched:

This best post ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)