Serie A 2017/18 (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Win % means nothing if you win zero tituli.

Imagine we finish 5th, but win the CL :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :D
well to get into CL, which is a target for clubs like Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina, Lazio you need to be able to win regularly, because Juventus will take one spot no questions asked so there are 2-3 spots left, you'll probably need 80+ points. Spalletti has shown he can get one of those 2 spots for Roma (and then get eliminated in the preliminaries lol), not sure di Francesco will manage in his first season with the big boys.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Forward slash and hyphen are interchangeable, both used all the time. Slash essentially means '17 and 18', whereas hyphen means '17 to 18'.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So Donnarumma won't be signing a new contract with Milan. That looks really poorly on his part if his demands were truly so excessive. He should show some gratitude for the opportunities they've given him.

Anyway, maybe we'll get him.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I feel embarassed and ashamed. Can't stand losing CL finals anymore. I'm done with opening match threads. I take full responsibility for Real Madrid defeat. My heart still hurts but I 4-give Juventus. I seriously had suicidal thoughts. I even thought about leaving the Forum and making @Klin happy but now my focus is on the mercato. So, @Mark, keep me informed and happy. :) Douglas Costa is a great signing. Any other ones?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I feel embarassed and ashamed. Can't stand losing CL finals anymore. I'm done with opening match threads. I take full responsibility for Real Madrid defeat. My heart still hurts but I 4-give Juventus. I seriously had suicidal thoughts. I even thought about leaving the Forum and making @Klin happy but now my focus is on the mercato. So, @Mark, keep me informed and happy. :) Douglas Costa is a great signing. Any other ones?
calma, it's just a game.

and until we find somebody who can open threads fast @Hustini, you're still our man.

Hot names.
Szczesny/Donnarumma, Spinazzola/De Sciglio, Skrinjar[option], Iniesta, D. Costa[very vety close], N'Zonzi[close], Keita, Schick[done].

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
calma, it's just a game.

and until we find somebody who can open threads fast @Hustini, you're still our man.

Hot names.
Szczesny/Donnarumma, Spinazzola/De Sciglio, Skrinjar[option], Iniesta, D. Costa[very vety close], N'Zonzi[close], Keita, Schick[done].
I think we should appoint a new man for match threads. Make a poll and throw some names into the mix. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)