Serie A 2017/18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
http://app.football-italia.net/?ref...t#article/footballitalia-104288&menu=news-all

Frogs threaten Stadio della Roma

The Stadio della Roma project could be forced into more delays after another problem emerged: frogs.

This week the local council finally voted that the stadium would be in the public interest, having completely revamped the plans to reduce the square footage and remove two tower blocks.

It still has to go through several more legal hurdles, including the Regione vote, but there is another issue that has come up.

The Italian Association for the Defence of Animals and the Environment released a statement warning that they could sue to block the construction.

“If in the definitive plans for the new Roma stadium they do not respect the nesting zones of amphibians and in particular frogs, the AIDAA will lodge an appeal to block the project.”

:Rofl: They're cursed for mediocrity

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
He won't be playing for Milan ever again, but we may let him rot on the bench for a year, as our owners have said he us unsellable, although that could just be to drive the price up.
Do you actually believe that? It would be really sad if you did. If you guys don't sell him, do you really think he's not going to play in your EL qualifier? I'm pretty sure you'd even keep him as a starter and not buy another GK. Why would you spend money this fiscal year to buy a surplus GK that you'll only really require next year.

Of course if you sell him this year it would be different, and I think you will, but you're definitely in no position to bench a GK like him.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Pordenone got absolutely robbed in the semifinal, go to 6:20:

Could easily have had two other penalties too, one for a handball and the other for a foul. F**k Parma, personally.
Well, no replays there and judging from this angle you can see him losing his balance before the gk even touched him. :boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)