Serie A 2016/2017 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It didn't matter, since this goal was scored in the final minutes, when Inter were already leading 2:0, but how blind is this assistant? He even has the white line of the box to show him that Icardi is offside, yet he didn't see it.

Inter won't mind. Neither will Icardi, because right now he's both top scorer and top assistman in serie A, with 15 goals and 8 assists. Impressive.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Pipita has 17 goals but without assists. However, Icardi takes penalties for Inter, he must have scored a couple from 11 meters, no? Unlike Pipita.

But yeah, Icardi is pretty great at his job. Funny thing though, I don't think any big club will bid for him outside of Italy. I don't think anybody would buy a static forward player, especially with a heavy price tag. I'm pretty sure he was our no.1 target but was impossible to get so we bought Pipita.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Pipita has 17 goals but without assists. However, Icardi takes penalties for Inter, he must have scored a couple from 11 meters, no? Unlike Pipita.

But yeah, Icardi is pretty great at his job. Funny thing though, I don't think any big club will bid for him outside of Italy. I don't think anybody would buy a static forward player, especially with a heavy price tag. I'm pretty sure he was our no.1 target but was impossible to get so we bought Pipita.
The heavy price tag might put off some, but I think there'll be a couple of bids for sure (no idea if successful). Arsenal always need a striker, and I could easily see Chelsea going for him if Costa really goes to China.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The heavy price tag might put off some, but I think there'll be a couple of bids for sure (no idea if successful). Arsenal always need a striker, and I could easily see Chelsea going for him if Costa really goes to China.
Chelsea would be interested only because of Conte, if at all. I'm pretty sure all other teams would ignore and go after some technique-gifted players.

Players such as Icardi are bound to stay in Italy IMO.

I'm not saying he'd be bad in other leagues. I think he'd be great for Real or Bayern. But I just can't see it happening.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

He has 14, not 17. I'm talking only about serie A.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bruno Peres: "The Scudetto? We can do it, is our aim."

Juan Jesus: “We’re a team with great quality and big ambitions and we have to prove it. Out of the last nine games, we’ve won eight. These results have made a positive difference to our group. We now believe in ourselves and we’re aiming for all our objectives: the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and the Europa League."

Perotti:"If you get used to winning is easier to think only of this, it gives you that extra step to get to the title. In a season like this you have to win all the games, 10-12 victories are not enough. We are going well, but we are only second and we have not yet done anything. It has been a beautiful year on a personal level, but now we just have to win and win. This must start on Sunday against Sampdoria, it will be a very tough match. But these are the games to win, those that can give you the Scudetto."

Rudiger: "Of course we want to become champions of Italy again one day. But this year the Coppa Italia and the Europa League are also still possible.”

Luciano Spaghetti: "Roma’s Scudetto hopes possible this season? I will just say I get the sensation we are serious about this, our players are serious and the fans have realised we are serious.

“There’s this atmosphere you breathe in when you exit the training ground, it’s confirmed by the number of fans who attended the Sampdoria game (in the Coppa Italia on Thursday).

We feel this wind lifting us up and we don’t know where it can take us, but it means we have to do everything for Roma. This is a serious team that is doing things for real.”

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)