[Serie A, 18th round] JUVENTUS 3-0 Bologna [8th January, 2017] (8 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Imo, Dybala was our worst player. I gave him a 6 only because of a perfectly executed penalty.
Yeah,he didn't do anything bar that penalty.Was really dissapointed with him yesterday.Hope he will shine against Viola rats at Sunday.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Orgut

How'd your wife react after you picked him Gonzalo's name? :D
I actually did mention it to her (I said it as a joke obviously..)
The only Italian name I was interested in was Enzo but she didnt find it as nice as I did..

We suppose to give him a name tomorrow - we have decided but lets wait to make it official as its not a standard name and I want to see she doesnt change her mind..

Lol you really named him Gonzalo?? @Orgut
Of course not.. I wouldnt want a traitor in my family;)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The only Italian name I was interested in was Enzo but she didnt find it as nice as I did..

We suppose to give him a name tomorrow - we have decided but lets wait to make it official as its not a standard name and I want to see she doesnt change her mind..

Well at any rate, congrats sir and lotsa love your way

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #315
    Even in this video, almost every single goal is great individual play and a finish or a great long distance shot or a FK. No passing combos, or intelligent build up and opening of the defense. This is more of a problem this season than the last ofc.
    This is football, not futsal. What's wrong with having talented players?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

Are you a fan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)