[Serie A, 17th round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [17th December, 2016] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Sturaro

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Rugani

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #83
    That's the interesting part.
    :dule: How's my bitch doing lately?

- - - Updated - - -

I ultimately respect your disagreement.It's only my personal view for that mongoloid retarded $#@!faced hater of Juve.
    Included that Vidal is a way better player.
    I respect you too. And Vidal IS a better player.

- - - Updated - - -

I would play this:

Dybala - Higuain - Cuadrado

Pjanić - Marchisio - Khedira

Alex Sandro - Chiellini/Benatia - Rugani - Lichtsteiner/Dani Alves

Buffon​

- - - Updated - - -

There's no way we're losing this at our stadium. A draw would not be a disaster but it would be a step back, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

http://juworld.net/#prossimoturno

- - - Updated - - -

Is that you, @JuveJay? :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    :dule: How's my bitch doing lately?

- - - Updated - - -

I respect you too. And Vidal IS a better player.

- - - Updated - - -

I would play this:

Dybala - Higuain - Cuadrado

Pjanić - Marchisio - Khedira

Alex Sandro - Chiellini/Benatia - Rugani - Lichtsteiner/Dani Alves

Buffon​

- - - Updated - - -

There's no way we're losing this at our stadium. A draw would not be a disaster but it would be a step back, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

http://juworld.net/#prossimoturno

- - - Updated - - -

Is that you, @JuveJay? :D
    Last time your prediction against Torino was right.Let's hope that this time we will win t.Nothing less than a clear win against that bitches.I don't accept a draw,not to mention a lose.
    I like your line up but I am not sure that Dybala is fit for starting the game .Let's hope he is.Little magician:delpiero:.Also I think that Allegri will play safe and will start one of Sturaro/Lemina instead of Pjanic and as you know Alves is injured.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #85

Pogba... :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Last time your prediction against Torino was right.Let's hope that this time we will win t.Nothing less than a clear win against that bitches.I don't accept a draw,not to mention a lose.
    I like your line up but I am not sure that Dybala is fit for starting the game .Let's hope he is.Little magician:delpiero:.Also I think that Allegri will play safe and will start one of Sturaro/Lemina instead of Pjanic and as you know Alves is injured.
    :tup: When is Dani coming back from his injury? If no Dybala, do you prefer Mandžukić or for example Alex Sandro on the wing? But then Evra would play. Pjanić must play. Last few games I saw massive improvement from him. Also, he can make something out nothing and he is a dead ball expert.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Pogba... :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: When is Dani coming back from his injury? If no Dybala, do you prefer Mandžukić or for example Alex Sandro on the wing? But then Evra would play. Pjanić must play. Last few games I saw massive improvement from him. Also, he can make something out nothing and he is a dead ball expert.
    Dani has a fracture of a leg bone(fibula) so he will be out at least until February ,maybe later.If no Dybala from the start then an obvious choice would be Mandzu.Sandro is perfect in his role of RWB or in back four.I agree about Pjanic.I would pick him also but I think that Alegri want some muscles at midfield and because of that will start Sturaro/Lemina.
    By the way this is one of my favorite games against that rats.Trez......:heart:

Jun 6, 2015
    We'll play this imo.

Buffon
    Lichtsteiner Rugani Chiellini Alex Sandro
    Marchisio
    Khedira Sturaro
    Pjanic
    Dybala Higuain​

Lemina might start instead of Sturaro and Mandzukic still has a change of starting over Dybala but I doubt it as Dybala seems ready.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    I just don't see how you can sit Mandzukic right now. Either go with a Dybala higuain Mandzukic trident or have Dybala off the bench. Is he really ready for 90 minutes?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    We'll play this imo.

Buffon
    Lichtsteiner Rugani Chiellini Alex Sandro
    Marchisio
    Khedira Sturaro
    Pjanic
    Dybala Higuain​

Lemina might start instead of Sturaro and Mandzukic still has a change of starting over Dybala but I doubt it as Dybala seems ready.
    It'd be surprising if Dybala plays from the start

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I just don't see how you can sit Mandzukic right now. Either go with a Dybala higuain Mandzukic trident or have Dybala off the bench. Is he really ready for 90 minutes?
    Because Dybala is an instant game changer. You could see that the moment he came off the bench.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I am fake fanning this one :( apparently a person my age and mental problems can have a normal social life sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)