[Serie A, 17th round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [17th December, 2016] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Sturaro

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Rugani

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 26, 2016
Tinpot League ::lol3:: Thats like a stock-standard phrase EPL fans use about other leagues
Yeah, and although i hate Blind EPL fans more than anything else, they are correct about this. The level of competitiveness for the first spot in the Serie A is practically non-existent. Juve is on another planet to the other teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah those posts are annoying. However the endless number of posts generalising everybody, who dares to say a negative thing, from all the saunaboys on this forum is just as annoying.
I think we are missing more than one mid to be a great team at the moment to be honest. We are scrapping small hard fought victories all season everytime we meet a decent opponent. However with Barca and Bayern strugling a bit this year, we might not be that far away from a shot at the CHL. Lets see when everybody is back (BonBon, Alves, Dybala) and maybe a Witsel.
:tup: People forget we are playing Roma home, not Real or Bayern.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah, and although i hate Blind EPL fans more than anything else, they are correct about this. The level of competitiveness for the first spot in the Serie A is practically non-existent. Juve is on another planet to the other teams.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: People forget we are playing Roma home, not Real or Bayern.
It would be the same in EPLOL

May 26, 2016
The point here is that winning the league is not that much of an achievement for us anymore.

Sure, its great to win a trophy, but when the difference in quality of the other teams is so blatantly obvious in every department, it becomes less exciting and rather expected

The devaluation of Serie A will only continue when we crash out against the Bayern and Barca's of the world. This is simply because we are the best Serie A has to offer, the others don't even come close.

We need to win something in Europe again, for ourselves and for the Italian league it would be a great victory and restore some much needed faith.

Im Hoping Max takes the challenge to his heart and gives a proper fight this year. Last year against Bayern was really a shame, we should have won that game, we don't have room for these types of slip ups this season. :bigscarf:

Apr 9, 2015
We would indeed win the EPL, i will not say it is as easy as the Serie A, but we are surely favorites there.

The only real contenders are the top 3 of La Liga (RM, Barca & Atl. M.) and Bayern Munchen.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #326
    I agree with those who say we must win the CL at all costs.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
    It doesnt necessarily mean we would win the EPL easily. Not simple as just comparing on paper. There is a lot more close competition there which means you have to bring your A game more often, less time to breathe..which effects injuries/rotations. Less technique, more physicality and speed means weaker teams can beat the bigger ones more often which they do..Also with our system of 352 and pressing all the time id worry about our flanks. The way Conte plays is way different than what he did here. 3cbs, 2 holders in matic, kante. Anyway, yes while we have good chance of beating each individual team, it's not the same as playing in a particular league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)