[Serie A, 17th round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [17th December, 2016] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Sturaro

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Rugani

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 26, 2016
Not worried about this match. Saw them today against Milan and just can't see us lose to them. I also think Mandzu still deserves to start, the guy has been fantastic both offensively and defensively for us. Regardless if Dybala is back.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

@Zacheryah

*heats popcorn*

Nah, he's still upset about it, i'm not going to poke around. I do find it a bit odd how such incredible negative person is so fragile when it comes to taking a dig or joke.

It is what it is Osman. Life is going too well, i'm not in a mood for it anyway.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Buffon

Lich Rugani Chiellini Sandro

Khedira Marchisio Lemina

Pjanic

Higuain Mandzukic

Dybala in the second half. Probably not ready for 90 minutes and Mandzukic deserves to play.

- - - Updated - - -

allegri will prefer sturaro in order to stop niangolan's runs from midfield.
Lemina is even more physical than Sturaro, but I get your point.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Im a bit worried, Roma has the best midfield in Italy probably, Salah has caused us problems in the past and we are just getting accustomed to new system and players returning from injury. Id take a draw here

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Im a bit worried, Roma has the best midfield in Italy probably, Salah has caused us problems in the past and we are just getting accustomed to new system and players returning from injury. Id take a draw here
More muscles not a better mid.De Rossi-Strootman-Mongoloidonan are no way better than Marchisio-Kedira-Pjanic,just more muscles.Salah is out till february.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I think their midfield can be easily controlled, because they are not dynamic enough, bar Nainngolan who plays AM, and I believe that Marchisio can easily deal with him when we are defending. The only problem I see is their left hand side paying against our right side of the team, where we have Lichtsteiner and Khedira, who are both slow as fuck, with Lichtsteiner being really poor in addition (looks like he doesn't give a fuck anymore). The solution may be that we switch Lemina's and Khedira's playing positions, so that Khedira plays on the left side of our midfield, and Allegri orders Lemina to press the fuck out of Strootman, with Mandžukić constantly applying pressure on Emerson, in order to cut off the supply for Perotti, then Licht will have an easy job.

I also believe that Džeko could be taken out of the game by both Rugani and Chiellini, and of course their right side of the team should be relatively easy to deal with, The only player going forward will be El Shaarawy, because Rudiger plays RB, and he really shouldn't be a threat.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
More muscles not a better mid.De Rossi-Strootman-Mongoloidonan are no way better than Marchisio-Kedira-Pjanic,just more muscles.Salah is out till february.
Khedira-Marchisio-Pjanic isnt compatible, its hardly even a midfield if you cant play them together nevermind the best midfield in league

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What happened with Strootman's suspension?
Normally,revoked last Friday from FIGC as expected.They are Roma not Juve......

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira-Marchisio-Pjanic isnt compatible, its hardly even a midfield if you cant play them together nevermind the best midfield in league
Even Marchisio-Khedira-Lemina trio is at least good as their mid,maybe better ,and I am not biased.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Normally,revoked last Friday from FIGC as expected.They are Roma not Juve......

- - - Updated - - -

Even Marchisio-Khedira-Lemina trio is at least good as their mid,maybe better ,and I am not biased.
Thats a midfield we have never fielded I believe

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Benching one of our strikers at this point would be a blasphemy.

Dybala is back to top already, Higuain is scoring, Mandzo is covering CB, CM, LW, RW and ST.

Play all 3 of them and simply destroy Roma.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Thats a midfield we have never fielded I believe
Maybe but that's because Marchisio was injured till some short time ago_Otherwise ,Lemina should be deployed instead of Sturaro in some games alongside Khedira-Claudio....

- - - Updated - - -

Benching one of our strikers at this point would be a blasphemy.

Dybala is back to top already, Higuain is scoring, Mandzo is covering CB, CM, LW, RW and ST.

Play all 3 of them and simply destroy Roma.

:agree:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Maybe but that's because Marchisio was injured till some short time ago_Otherwise ,Lemina should be deployed instead of Sturaro in some games alongside Khedira-Claudio....

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
Or simply because Allegri doesnt consider Lemina as LCM. In real life our midfield is Khedira/Lemina - Marchisio/Hernanes - Sturaro/Pjanic/Assamoah and I'd say Roma trump us in this area

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Or simply because Allegri doesnt consider Lemina as LCM. In real life our midfield is Khedira/Lemina - Marchisio/Hernanes - Sturaro/Pjanic/Assamoah and I'd say Roma trump us in this area
I don't think that grandpa DeRossi-lunatic Strootman-Mongoloid shit face are better than our midfield .I repeat, only muscles nothing more.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #59
    I wish we had 1 special player from Roma. And that is Radja Nainngolan.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Khedira was playing at LCM when Lemina subbed in vs Torino. Or maybe it was Marchisio. Point is those three can, and have played together. Start Lemina. Pjanic at treq. Dybala isn't ready for 90 minutes yet anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)