[Serie A, 17th round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [17th December, 2016] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Sturaro

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Rugani

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Allegri will face a dillema now.

Dybala must absolutely start against Roma, he's too important not to.

Higuain has showed time and time again he simply cannot be pulled from the team.

Pjanic has apparently found his position as an AM.

But at the same time, Mandzukic is playing well and putting just too much work to be replaced. It would be unfair.

2 questions:

- Is it possible to play a 4-2-2-2 with both Pjanic and Dybala playing on advanced positions and the duo Mandzo-Higuain uprfront?

- If not, will Allegri replace Mandzukic for Dybala and roll with the 433?

Allegri could revert to 343 to play the duo Mandzo-Higuain with Dybala as a trequartista. But Pjanic as one of the only 2 CMs holding up doesnt seem feasible, and he would be sacrificed.

I just don't know. Allegri may very well keep Dybala on the bench in order to accomodate both Pjanic AM and Mandzo on the team, under the fitness argument.
Its not complicated, Mandzu has been doing very well, but he goes back to the bench now that the superior player is back from injury.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    You prefer matches on Saturday 20.45 which makes you automatically a person with no social life.
    But I never watch Juventus matches LIVE. I record them and watch them early in the morning usually with :marc:

Apr 9, 2015
    Honestly I don't see any problems against Roma. Dzeko is their man inform, but he is the type of striker who would be easily outmatched by Chiellini. A more skillfull striker is harder for our defenders. With Pjanic and Dybala we can rip their mediocre defense apart. The only problems are our midfield vs Nainngolan, Strootman and De Rossi and Lichtsteiner vs a fast left winger.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Honestly I don't see any problems against Roma. Dzeko is their man inform, but he is the type of striker who would be easily outmatched by Chiellini. A more skillfull striker is harder for our defenders. With Pjanic and Dybala we can rip their mediocre defense apart. The only problems are our midfield vs Nainngolan, Strootman and De Rossi and Lichtsteiner vs a fast left winger.
    Dzeko

Juventus

Much conflict

Hustini wow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)