[Serie A, 17th round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [17th December, 2016] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Sturaro

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Rugani

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He will be a flop here.
In terms of ability and skill he'd be a perfect match to our midfield. He's basically another Vidal, but a stronger / smarter tackler.

Mentally I think he's more suited for teams like Roma or Napoli.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
In terms of ability and skill he'd be a perfect match to our midfield. He's basically another Vidal, but a stronger / smarter tackler.

I don't agree about your first remark that he is a stronger and especially smarter tackler that that Chile mercenary,no way.The Indo even with one leg is a at least a twice better player than this mongoloid shit face .Anyway I hate him much because his stupid posts on tweeter about us but am standing behind what I wrote about comparing him and Vidal.
With the second bold I agree completely.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Game of the season here, folks (considering Serie A).

Roma is the last real threat for us. They are winning games they used to lose last seasons. Napoli I think has a better team, but the Higuain departure + Milik injury has fucked them. They are already too far away.

Now this game has not only importance at scoring points (win + 7, lose - 7), but is also huge on the psycological effect. You crush them and you put a dent not only on their hopes of seriously contending, but also on the rest of the Serie A. They will stop looking forward and will only look back to secure their CL position from Napoli/Milan.

This is absolutely HUGE. I draw wouldn't be that bad, but at long term it will cause us problems because they will keep believing. Gotta win this.

About the team, I really wanted Dybala to start, but he's played too little the past games and Mandzukic has worked his ass off to be in the starting team. So Higuain - Mandzo it is.

Most likely formation is 4312 with Licht, Rugani, Chiellini, Sandro - Marchisio, Khedira, Sturaro - Pjanic - Mandzo Higuain.

The approach is a questionmark to me. All the teams that beat us pressed the shit out of us in games, specially in the beginning, with ultra agression. Our team is actually not very technical to go ball playing when they get pressed, and Roma is hungry.

My guess is Allegri will start with a cautious approach, playing for 2 results (draw or win), and trying to hit them in counters when they over press us.

I could see a conservative attitude from Allegri and a draw on the cards, with Allegri cool with it as some sort of "managing" our difference from the suitors. Priority would be not to lose. Hope I'm wrong and Allegri surprises with a more technical team and aggressive approach.

We are bad at being conservative, because eveytime we did so, we actually became lethargic and passive. There's a thin line of difference between both, and from what we've seen so far, to play well and increase our chances we have to hit the floor running and press the other team a lot.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Game of the season here, folks (considering Serie A).

Roma is the last real threat for us. They are winning games they used to lose last seasons. Napoli I think has a better team, but the Higuain departure + Milik injury has $#@!ed them. They are already too far away.

Now this game has not only importance at scoring points (win + 7, lose - 7), but is also huge on the psycological effect. You crush them and you put a dent not only on their hopes of seriously contending, but also on the rest of the Serie A. They will stop looking forward and will only look back to secure their CL position from Napoli/Milan.

This is absolutely HUGE. I draw wouldn't be that bad, but at long term it will cause us problems because they will keep believing. Gotta win this.

About the team, I really wanted Dybala to start, but he's played too little the past games and Mandzukic has worked his ass off to be in the starting team. So Higuain - Mandzo it is.

Most likely formation is 4312 with Licht, Rugani, Chiellini, Sandro - Marchisio, Khedira, Sturaro - Pjanic - Mandzo Higuain.

The approach is a questionmark to me. All the teams that beat us pressed the $#@! out of us in games, specially in the beginning, with ultra agression. Our team is actually not very technical to go ball playing when they get pressed, and Roma is hungry.

My guess is Allegri will start with a cautious approach, playing for 2 results (draw or win), and trying to hit them in counters when they over press us.

I could see a conservative attitude from Allegri and a draw on the cards, with Allegri cool with it as some sort of "managing" our difference from the suitors. Priority would be not to lose. Hope I'm wrong and Allegri surprises with a more technical team and aggressive approach.

We are bad at being conservative, because eveytime we did so, we actually became lethargic and passive. There's a thin line of difference between both, and from what we've seen so far, to play well and increase our chances we have to hit the floor running and press the other team a lot.
We must press them and we will crush those bitches ......I am only concerned with Lich and his "trademark" non marking a player errors.Other than this we will kill these bitches.Let's hope that Allegri won't start with his "draw is a good result" tactics and if we win then so be it but to press them hard.Rudiger is a joke player.We must press him.He and their defense will collapse sooner or later.Just constant press.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We'll fuck them up good 2-0 win for us. And they'll do what they do best when they play at ours bitch and moan.

Waiting to hear that tattoo freak raving on how he wants to win one scudetto with Roma than 10 with Juventus crap.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Vidal scored like 3 times as often as Radja has for Roma.

Vidal offensively is/was way ahead.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
After this game, we are playing Crotone on 22nd and Super Copa with Milan on 23rd? can anyone confim this?

How's that possible with no rest at all, flying to Qatar and play straight away?

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #78
    He will be a flop here.
    I disagree.

I agree, except for the fact that Vidal has a better eye for the goal.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I disagree.

I agree, except for the fact that Vidal has a better eye for the goal.
    I ultimately respect your disagreement.It's only my personal view for that mongoloid retarded shitfaced hater of Juve.
    Included that Vidal is a way better player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)