[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (10 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Cuz he protested to a referee's decision....He was right he deserved a corner, but his protest was overzelous.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ThePLaya said:
and how about cannavaro's corner ?

man, these kind of things can happen in football. But because It's Juventus the lights are always on us...ppl keep on bashing us and saying we're getting help n shits...But If you take a look on Inter matches or Milan you'll find the same thing is happening, yet Juve Fans don't go around moaning about thins we should put them behind us and Focus on the future.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ThePLaya said:
then why lucarelli got a yellow card while it was a clear corner for him ..don't tell me that cannavaro did not touch it out for a corner ?

Thats because he got close to the lineman Ref and started screaming at him...he deserved the yellow. no doubt.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ThePLaya said:
No No No

why he was screaming at the line man ?

cuz he was right.. a corner for him :)

Del Piero was fouled 2times without getting foul...Should he run after the ref with a stick in his hand....???

I'm really not getting you.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Del Piero was fouled 2times without getting foul...Should he run after the ref with a stick in his hand....???
we are not talking about delpiero case ... we are talking about lucarelli's yellow card don't change the subject :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ThePLaya said:
we are not talking about delpiero case ... we are talking about lucarelli's yellow card don't change the subject :)

It's the same case.

You're trying to say that Luca didn't deserve the yellow because Indeed there was a Corner...

And I'm telling you that Del Piero was fouled two times or even more, YET he didn't get close to the ref and shouted at him....

Anyhow, If ppl will always be complaining about Refs and these things, then I admit that I'm enjoying my team:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)