[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well, as cute as it seems, the reality is that in every single thread we end with the same silly discussion.

Again, i would really suggest to you 2 to not get it too personal when someone says something silly against a player. Evryone have their own points of view.

So, before taking out ur guns, think about what will happen after u made ur post.
I think that we all have got a good amount of this already.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hydde said:
well, as cute as it seems, the reality is that in every single thread we end with the same silly discussion.

As Long as you have Retards around here like "the champions" it'll always end this way....

May 4, 2004
Vinman said:
you are the biggest Capello dick-sucker on this forum...do you masturbate about him at night, or arent you old enough to get an erection yet ??

and believe me geek, I dont care WHO agrees or disagrees with me here, this aint no high school popularity contest, but even so, I've got a good majority of people here who know their football, and agree with me

now, you too can go back to your ant-farm, tinkertoys, transformers, or whatever else children play with these days
When i read this i really cant believe that u are 35years old (or older)...
Im having so much fun right know, u would never know how hilarious it is to read stuff like this from u.. Its like im in a forum for kids at the age of 13years...

To just replay to your question, No i dont masturbate to Capello, as i have a girlfriend who gives me enough pleasure...

And its funny that u call me geek...
DUDE u are fucking 35years old..

GET A LIFE!!!

May 4, 2004
Hydde said:

Again, i would really suggest to you 2 to not get it too personal when someone says something silly against a player. Evryone have their own points of view.

So, before taking out ur guns, think about what will happen after u made ur post.
I think that we all have got a good amount of this already.
Hydde.. IF just some people here did that before writing a post, things would be better..

But okay, ill do what u say would be good to do..
Ill stop supporting Zlatan and Capello.. Ill stop defeding them when i think they should be defended.. Ill join the ANTI zlatan&capello CLUB...

Forza ANTI ZLATAN&CAPELLO CLUB!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:
When i read this i really cant believe that u are 35years old (or older)...
Im having so much fun right know, u would never know how hilarious it is to read stuff like this from u.. Its like im in a forum for kids at the age of 13years...

To just replay to your question, No i dont masturbate to Capello, as i have a girlfriend who gives me enough pleasure...

And its funny that u call me geek...
DUDE u are fucking 35years old..

GET A LIFE!!!
just short of getting myself banned, I must tell you that you are a complete retard, and only suckers like the CHAMPIONS and a few other small minded, Capello lovin', Zlatan is god believers, listen to any of your trash !!

unlike you, I am a JUVE fan, and my age means NOTHING !!!

You have no other points to your arguments, so you bring age into it....GROW UP !!!

We all know that once Zlatan or CapeLOL is gone, you will be on your way too....so lets all hope for their departures !!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Nawaf said:
My, my my.. I disappear for a few months and this happens..

Anyone care to cross-reference who's fighting who over what now?
its simple...

Juve Kosova has a love affair with CapeLOL and Zlatan, and if you criticise either one of his "lovers", then he takes things personal, and starts insulting ppl because of their age, even though, in real life, this 35 year old would wipe the floor with this pencil-necked geek

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
no U listen up OLD guy on the forum,

yes i did read your entire post and yes i saw that u criticised zebina balza and gianni aswell, but they did many more mistakes then zlatan did..

And i have been here for a while and iv see many post full of shit coming from u..

And i dont have any idols, im not one of thoes kind... And no i will not stop feeling sorry for my coach and for a Juve player that should be getting some support from some SO CALLED Juventus fans...

ITS sick to read that u pick out a mistake that Zlatan did insted of talking about a BIGGER miss/mistake that your IDOL and my capitan did.. BUT NO, thats okay, because he is Del Piero...........

And you have been dismissed for years from many supporters in this forum!!!
u say that u've seen a lot of shit from him
so just ignore him and relax urself.

May 4, 2004
Vinman said:
just short of getting myself banned, I must tell you that you are a complete retard, and only suckers like the CHAMPIONS and a few other small minded, Capello lovin', Zlatan is god believers, listen to any of your trash !!

unlike you, I am a JUVE fan, and my age means NOTHING !!!

You have no other points to your arguments, so you bring age into it....GROW UP !!!

We all know that once Zlatan or CapeLOL is gone, you will be on your way too....so lets all hope for their departures !!

I will stop this as u are so diffrent from what i am.. THANK god..

and you should know that iv been a fan since 98' and i joind this forum before ANY of thoes 2 was here... So if they leave then fuck em!!! ill be here and ill be a TRUE Juventino 4ever!!!

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
"the champioins" mirror?
i was talking to juve_kosova
i didnt mention ur name in my post and u quoted me again
so either u r stupid and u dont understand i've ignored u either u want to play a silly game with me so lets begin
but i warn u ,u will regret it again.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
engonga said:
so either u r stupid and u dont understand i've ignored u either u want to play a silly game with me so lets begin
but i warn u ,u will regret it again

:scared:

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
engonga said:
but i warn u ,u will regret it again.
Always refer to him as a GIRL,he likes it sooooo much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)