[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vinman said:
Balza proved to me last night that he should be a stay at home defender...whenever he moves into the offensive side of the field, he looks lost, and plays like it as well. He is not the second coming of Zamby, thats for sure !!

Indeed. Whenever he's attacking he's like a woman who lost her child....or like someone in his office cant finish his work. he HAS to calm down and play good football.

Buy on AliExpress.com

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Brixity said:
I dont think Ibra will ever get love from certain sectors of Juventini. What I really wanna know is do these people not like him coz of one of ( or some other off) :
- 1)He is off form
- 2)He plays with no spirit and is selfish
- 3)He is chosen by CAPELLO to start

Here's my opinion:

If it's 1), then that's really unfair coz every player has a rough period, even the best
If it's 2) then I would'nt understand how he would lead the Serie A assist upto week 21, leading it with Kaka in 2nd i.e b4 his poor form
If it's 3),well, that just aint his decision to be in the starting XI

All in all, my opinon is that it is'nt fair 2 want him off the team coz of poor form. What then excuses other players from such fan wrath when they r experiencing their own dip in form? I just feel theres an unjustified prejudicial element toward him in this respect. What worries me is how he is still started when he is off-form. That I dont agree with for the benefit of the TEAM. But I would really question someone who told me he has never done just that in his almost 2 seasons with us.Definately not always - just like any other player..
dont worry man Ibra is extremely loved by Juve fans around the world BUT there are maybe 5% of Haters who wants him to always look bad so that Dp starts.He is a PHONEMANA & any true Juve fan would want him to stay Forever!

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
dont worry man Ibra is extremely loved by Juve fans around the world BUT there are maybe 5% of Haters who wants him to always look bad so that Dp starts.He is a PHONEMANA & any true Juve fan would want him to stay Forever!
the reaosn why people want del piero to start is because at the moment he is on better form and gives more to the team, no1 hates zlatan (if they do they are knobs), he is a future juve star, and has lots of potential, but he is off form, and juventus fans rightly want del piero to start as he is doing more for the team, .....................FORZA ZLATAN

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Il Re said:
the reaosn why people want del piero to start is because at the moment he is on better form and gives more to the team, no1 hates zlatan (if they do they are knobs), he is a future juve star, and has lots of potential, but he is off form, and juventus fans rightly want del piero to start as he is doing more for the team, .....................FORZA ZLATAN
Believe me I m with Dp starting when Ibra is off form but some people here always want Ibra's head for every thing that happens wrong with the team.Anyway I noticed that all the new Juve fans adore Ibra & thats Juve's popilarity is growing coz of this player just look at him in his 2nd season & he has a thread(only with Dp) here with hundreds of pages written on him so..................!!!!!!!!!!!!He is a great player & btw his form now is not that bad & I still hope that he explods against Arsenal & saves his whole season!

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Believe me I m with Dp starting when Ibra is off form but some people here always want Ibra's head for every thing that happens wrong with the team.Anyway I noticed that all the new Juve fans adore Ibra & thats Juve's popilarity is growing coz of this player just look at him in his 2nd season & he has a thread(only with Dp) here with hundreds of pages written on him so..................!!!!!!!!!!!!He is a great player & btw his form now is not that bad & I still hope that he explods against Arsenal & saves his whole season!
yea i know, he was good this weekend, and like i said b4, i have this feeling he will do well against arsenal :agree:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
There are two kind of dp lovers:

1) The ones who think he is the best player juventus have had, who think that he is a great person and a great player who gives the extra spirit needed in the field when he does his capitano job....The ones who think he is "Pinturicchio the legend". The ones who are his heart fans and really identify with him. (my case)

2) The ones who think dp is the best player of the world every single day since he has born. The ones who think dp is not human that never commits an error. The ones who feel jealous when others take his place even if they deserve it more than dp at that moment. (few cases here)

Now, in the first case we don't hate Zlatan, we think he is a great player who played amazing his first year at juve and who played amazing at the beggining of the season. We don't hate Zlatan, we just think dp deserves in these moments to start before him because of his great performance lasts matches. We just feel bad with Capello...Nothing against Zlatan

And finally, the second case just hate Zlatan because he is starting before dp, eventhough that Capello is the one who has the fault. Everything against Zlatan

That's my opinion.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
THE CHAMPIONS said:
HOW THE FUCK is DP MOM????,he played his worst Game of the season & any man who can think would have noticed this ,except for the GOAL HE SUCKED.COME ON be fair for once in ur lives!
You are a bloody hypocrite, you who come on here and say such trash like lets always support all our players no matter how badly they play, then you turn around because its Dp you are bashing to show your true colours. I and many far more knowleged ppl on here come on here and give what we see as an honest assessment of how we saw any game and you berate us for being negative but now you come round and do the same thing. Before you make idle threats , maybe you ought to call you "pal" Engonga to help you out.
Now to more important stuff like the game
I really find it very annoying that we think we can step upa gear whenever we feel like it and not play to our maximum all the time. Its a very bad habit and its what might cost us in Cl. You cannot fall into the habit of strolling and think when the situation arrives, you can just pick up a gear, it does not work that way. We score a quick goal and then start to stroll, until they score, then we decide to move up a gear and luckily score 20 secs later. Now if we took the attitude of treating each game like a cup final we stand a much better chance against quality opposition. I do not know if its the players or the manager, but its a very bad habit.
Buffon: He didnt have much to do but he ought to be slightly embarassed that he conceded a goal like that as it was not hit that hard and he was there
Zebina: a good foray forward when he took on 4 players and that was the highlight of his game , then of cos he went off injured which is becoming quite an annoying sight
Balzaretti: I am surprised he is getting a lot of stick as apart from Nedved , he was the only 1 who showed initiative thruout and i do like his attitude, so his crosses do not always hit the mark but he does show a willingness to come forward
Cannavaro: Not sure where he was when Livorno's player waltzed throught to score but he did help in to curtail the threat of Lucarelli who to be fair was not fully fit
Thuram: Overall good game , just the occasion when he allowed the ball to be put throught his legs for the goal
Emerson: Solid game throughout and nothing specatacular but then again he was playing against a 39year old Ruotolo
Giannichedda: I though he was brilliant, he is not blessed with skills but he did work extremely hard and he played a very nice ball to Trez for the first goal and went forward surprisingly a lot. He can be at times be mistaken for Dp from afar as they look very similar in build and hair from afar
Camoranesi: Our worst player as he did nothing to impress me all night, to be fair, i hear he was not fully fit, so why did he start?
Nedved: Another very good game from him, still goes to the ground very easily but he has got good energy
Dp: As an individualist he was poor but as a team player he was excellent, let himself down very badly when it came to counterattack and probably cos of lack of genuine pace, he seems to always be looking for help when he could easily run thru on goal but when it comes to knitting our game together , then he did very well
Trez man of the match with both goals, second extremely crucial and his overall contribution was good
Zlatan: He did very well when he came on and play like this will be appreciated by all and sundry
Capello: Well you are not only successful, you must be the luckiest manager around as it seems whenever we meet a team, we meet them at the right time, with injuries and suspension and of course mazzone helping you out with such negative tactics. He put a team out to counter attack but they do not have the kind of players to do that and Lucarelli is not the kind of striker who does not need help and is particulalrly suited to counter attack football

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
sateeh said:
i respect ur opinion, but i think ur "disagreements" abt juve's tactics , players or watever has blinded u.

And why do u always point out the negatives.

How come its cap's fault that zlatan doesnt pass the ball ? or ur just looking for scapegoat for all of juve's problems. And abt ibra , didnt pass a perfect ball for alex infront of goal and alex missed it ? u just conveintly forgot that
and i really think gianni had his best game of the season, and zebina played veryy well. Balza had an off day and happens to the best of us.
how come u didnt talk abt camo's bad game?

and plzz dont compare livorno to arsenal, livorno close down the ball all over the field with tight man marking and they are a very physical team.
first bold print- because CapeLOL has Zlatan believing he is the next Van Basten, and should shoot the ball from anywhere on the field

second bold print- Ibras so called pass in front of the net was actually a shot (are you surprised ??) No one was going to get a piece of that rocket

third bold print- Camo is usually on-form, while Gianni, Zebina and Balza arent as consistent

Livorno made some good attacks in the game (albeit not so often), and used speed to their advantage...something Arsenal will do for 90 minutes

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
first of all great post Denco

2nd vinman:

first bold:and how do we know that ?just from things that r in the press , we dont know wat happens behind closed doors.

2nd bold:it waskind of hard, but it went just under alex's foot and any touch it would've been a goal.

3rd :so gianni puts in a great performance and u just dismiss it ? same goes to zebina.

4th: they had some fast counters, but we cant compare both teams they have just very different styles.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
denco said:
You are a bloody hypocrite, you who come on here and say such trash like lets always support all our players no matter how badly they play, then you turn around because its Dp you are bashing to show your true colours. I and many far more knowleged ppl on here come on here and give what we see as an honest assessment of how we saw any game and you berate us for being negative but now you come round and do the same thing. Before you make idle threats , maybe you ought to call you "pal" Engonga to help you out.
Now to more important stuff like the game
I really find it very annoying that we think we can step upa gear whenever we feel like it and not play to our maximum all the time. Its a very bad habit and its what might cost us in Cl. You cannot fall into the habit of strolling and think when the situation arrives, you can just pick up a gear, it does not work that way. We score a quick goal and then start to stroll, until they score, then we decide to move up a gear and luckily score 20 secs later. Now if we took the attitude of treating each game like a cup final we stand a much better chance against quality opposition. I do not know if its the players or the manager, but its a very bad habit.
Buffon: He didnt have much to do but he ought to be slightly embarassed that he conceded a goal like that as it was not hit that hard and he was there
Zebina: a good foray forward when he took on 4 players and that was the highlight of his game , then of cos he went off injured which is becoming quite an annoying sight
Balzaretti: I am surprised he is getting a lot of stick as apart from Nedved , he was the only 1 who showed initiative thruout and i do like his attitude, so his crosses do not always hit the mark but he does show a willingness to come forward
Cannavaro: Not sure where he was when Livorno's player waltzed throught to score but he did help in to curtail the threat of Lucarelli who to be fair was not fully fit
Thuram: Overall good game , just the occasion when he allowed the ball to be put throught his legs for the goal
Emerson: Solid game throughout and nothing specatacular but then again he was playing against a 39year old Ruotolo
Giannichedda: I though he was brilliant, he is not blessed with skills but he did work extremely hard and he played a very nice ball to Trez for the first goal and went forward surprisingly a lot. He can be at times be mistaken for Dp from afar as they look very similar in build and hair from afar
Camoranesi: Our worst player as he did nothing to impress me all night, to be fair, i hear he was not fully fit, so why did he start?
Nedved: Another very good game from him, still goes to the ground very easily but he has got good energy
Dp: As an individualist he was poor but as a team player he was excellent, let himself down very badly when it came to counterattack and probably cos of lack of genuine pace, he seems to always be looking for help when he could easily run thru on goal but when it comes to knitting our game together , then he did very well
Trez man of the match with both goals, second extremely crucial and his overall contribution was good
Zlatan: He did very well when he came on and play like this will be appreciated by all and sundry
Capello: Well you are not only successful, you must be the luckiest manager around as it seems whenever we meet a team, we meet them at the right time, with injuries and suspension and of course mazzone helping you out with such negative tactics. He put a team out to counter attack but they do not have the kind of players to do that and Lucarelli is not the kind of striker who does not need help and is particulalrly suited to counter attack football
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................. I never bashed Dp before even when he played bad games,I said all of this just coz some people here said that he was MoM in a game that I think he played with minimum effort & produced nothing except for the goal(my opinion).Anyway I think I talked with u before(if u r the one in my mind) & I concluded the last time that u cant talk like a grown up man so....... save this wisdom to urself!

May 4, 2004
Il Re said:

We all agree that Del Piero should start ahead of Zlatan..
What pisses me off is that people here attack Zlatan whenever he makes a mistake.. Even if its ONLY ONE.. but if other players makes them, people wont even talk about it... that is unfair imo!!!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Juve_Kosova said:
What pisses me off is that people here attack Zlatan whenever he makes a mistake.. Even if its ONLY ONE.. but if other players makes them, people wont even talk about it... that is unfair imo!!!
Word! though I think that t Dp.Ibra .Trezy should always do the Turnover or even play all the 3 together in some games!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:

I, for one will criticise ANY player who deserves it, doesnt matter who it may be

I do believe that this team functions more as a unit with DP , rather than Zlatan in the lineup

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
What is unfair is that Del Piero sits on the bench.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Vinman said:
I, for one will criticise ANY player who deserves it, doesnt matter who it may be
I do believe that this team functions more as a unit with DP , rather than Zlatan in the lineup

spot on mate and its true we can critisize any player who is not performing i really want zlatan to succeed and to show us again why he is one of the most sought after talents in europe but imo so far he has been a let down this season compared to last,yes the second season is always harder but his attitude and application have not been of the level expected,if he looked like he was trying then it would not be so bad but at the moment he just loks bored half the time and the effort is not there

May 4, 2004
Vinman said:

hahahahhahah what a joke??? ANY PLAYER??? how come u only talked about the mistake zlatan did in the livorno match and dident talk about DP's mistake witch was MUCH bigger.. Zlatan had a fine game..

Enron said:
What is unfair is that Del Piero sits on the bench.
Well if u read my post again u will see that i DO AGREE, that DEL PIERO should start ahead of Zlatan.. BUT as i said ITS not Zlatans fault that he gets to start.. so he should not be blamed for everthing.. and what i hate is that if he makes ONE mistake (like he did in the livorno match wich wasent even a mistake, he just took a shot from 40yards) people attack him.. thats FUCKED UP!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)