[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (2 Viewers)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Juve_Kosova said:
hahahahhahah what a joke??? ANY PLAYER??? how come u only talked about the mistake zlatan did in the livorno match and dident talk about DP's mistake witch was MUCH bigger.. Zlatan had a fine game..

Well if u read my post again u will see that i DO AGREE, that DEL PIERO should start ahead of Zlatan.. BUT as i said ITS not Zlatans fault that he gets to start.. so he should not be blamed for everthing.. and what i hate is that if he makes ONE mistake (like he did in the livorno match wich wasent even a mistake, he just took a shot from 40yards) people attack him.. thats FUCKED UP!!!
WORD(again)!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:
hahahahhahah what a joke??? ANY PLAYER??? how come u only talked about the mistake zlatan did in the livorno match and dident talk about DP's mistake witch was MUCH bigger.. Zlatan had a fine game..

Well if u read my post again u will see that i DO AGREE, that DEL PIERO should start ahead of Zlatan.. BUT as i said ITS not Zlatans fault that he gets to start.. so he should not be blamed for everthing.. and what i hate is that if he makes ONE mistake (like he did in the livorno match wich wasent even a mistake, he just took a shot from 40yards) people attack him.. thats FUCKED UP!!!
listen up new guy on the forum,

if you would R E A D my entire post regarding the game, you'll see that I criticised Zebina , Balza, and Gianni as well.

And if you have been here a while, you would see that ANYONE who plays in a Juve jersey is fair game to me

Enough of your selective reading, and feeling sorry for the heat that your idols, Zlatan and CapeLOL are getting !!

you're dismissed !!:agree: :ferocious

X-Kalibha

Mar 20, 2006
VINMAN - You are just a muthafvcking joke. You think coz you are a 35 year old amongst kids you can lambast your bullshit all over the forum. I see you enjoy beeing seen as a debate and argueing guru but it's such a shame seeing how you really have just about the intelligence of a pigs scrotum - I KNOW that

Dont make me expose you to those who dont know you. I know more than u think

May 4, 2004
Vinman said:
listen up new guy on the forum,

if you would R E A D my entire post regarding the game, you'll see that I criticised Zebina , Balza, and Gianni as well.

And if you have been here a while, you would see that ANYONE who plays in a Juve jersey is fair game to me

Enough of your selective reading, and feeling sorry for the heat that your idols, Zlatan and CapeLOL are getting !!

you're dismissed !!:agree: :ferocious

no U listen up OLD guy on the forum,

yes i did read your entire post and yes i saw that u criticised zebina balza and gianni aswell, but they did many more mistakes then zlatan did..

And i have been here for a while and iv see many post full of shit coming from u..

And i dont have any idols, im not one of thoes kind... And no i will not stop feeling sorry for my coach and for a Juve player that should be getting some support from some SO CALLED Juventus fans...

ITS sick to read that u pick out a mistake that Zlatan did insted of talking about a BIGGER miss/mistake that your IDOL and my capitan did.. BUT NO, thats okay, because he is Del Piero...........

And you have been dismissed for years from many supporters in this forum!!!

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
X-Kalibha said:
VINMAN - You are just a muthafvcking joke. You think coz you are a 35 year old amongst kids you can lambast your bullshit all over the forum. I see you enjoy beeing seen as a debate and argueing guru but it's such a shame seeing how you really have just about the intelligence of a pigs scrotum - I KNOW that

Dont make me expose you to those who dont know you. I know more than u think
what a joke !!! :rofl: :lol2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

get some hair on your itsy- bitsy little BALLS before you step to me, kid

1 post ??? You got a LOOOOOOOONG...... way to go before you have the pleasure of stepping to me

now, go back to your antfarm, little boy !!!:agree: :agree:

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:
no U listen up OLD guy on the forum,

yes i did read your entire post and yes i saw that u criticised zebina balza and gianni aswell, but they did many more mistakes then zlatan did..

And i have been here for a while and iv see many post full of shit coming from u..

And i dont have any idols, im not one of thoes kind... And no i will not stop feeling sorry for my coach and for a Juve player that should be getting some support from some SO CALLED Juventus fans...

ITS sick to read that u pick out a mistake that Zlatan did insted of talking about a BIGGER miss/mistake that your IDOL and my capitan did.. BUT NO, thats okay, because he is Del Piero...........

And you have been dismissed for years from many supporters in this forum!!!

now to you, you ugly pencil-necked geek.........

I'll say it ONE MORE TIME FOR YOUR STUPID ASS...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTS, THEN

DON'T READ THEM

YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER !!!!!

you are the biggest Capello dick-sucker on this forum...do you masturbate about him at night, or arent you old enough to get an erection yet ??

and believe me geek, I dont care WHO agrees or disagrees with me here, this aint no high school popularity contest, but even so, I've got a good majority of people here who know their football, and agree with me

now, you too can go back to your ant-farm, tinkertoys, transformers, or whatever else children play with these days

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
JuveKosova and the champions.... i really think that u guys need to take things a little easier.

I think u have to understand why people criticize zlatan so much, instead of DP.

Its true, both of them commit mistakes, but the fact tha Zlatan is Capeloos fvourite when he is playing so under his standars just make people crazy and u dont want to see that. When Dp enters the pitch, maybe he does a lot of mistakes too, but the fact that the overall game improves cant be denied.

A lot of people here are getting tired of Zlatan underperformings, and the only way for him to receive less bashing is to start playing like the player he supposedly is.

Maybe someone is too tuff with the guy, but he is not performing , not even giving something to the team. So i would really suggest to you 2 to stop being so sensitive when someone says something about zlatan and better wait ur moment to talk for him.

If this Zlatan-Capello issue continue, and if zlatand oesnt improve, ull see this kind of comments in every matchthread, and it is getting really tedious that in the last 15 pages of every game thread, u only see posts of u 2 talking about zlatan.

Like someone said, if u dont like what people write, just dont read it.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Vinman said:
now to you, you ugly pencil-necked geek.........

I'll say it ONE MORE TIME FOR YOUR STUPID ASS...

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTS, THEN

DON'T READ THEM

YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER !!!!!

you are the biggest Capello dick-sucker on this forum...do you masturbate about him at night, or arent you old enough to get an erection yet ??

and believe me geek, I dont care WHO agrees or disagrees with me here, this aint no high school popularity contest, but even so, I've got a good majority of people here who know their football, and agree with me

now, you too can go back to your ant-farm, tinkertoys, transformers, or whatever else children play with these days
hehehehehehehhe.................................1 weak BAN will be enough!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Hydde said:
JuveKosova and the champions.... i really think that u guys need to take things a little easier.

I think u have to understand why people criticize zlatan so much, instead of DP.

Its true, both of them commit mistakes, but the fact tha Zlatan is Capeloos fvourite when he is playing so under his standars just make people crazy and u dont want to see that. When Dp enters the pitch, maybe he does a lot of mistakes too, but the fact that the overall game improves cant be denied.

A lot of people here are getting tired of Zlatan underperformings, and the only way for him to receive less bashing is to start playing like the player he supposedly is.

Maybe someone is too tuff with the guy, but he is not performing , not even giving something to the team. So i would really suggest to you 2 to stop being so sensitive when someone says something about zlatan and better wait ur moment to talk for him.

If this Zlatan-Capello issue continue, and if zlatand oesnt improve, ull see this kind of comments in every matchthread, and it is getting really tedious that in the last 15 pages of every game thread, u only see posts of u 2 talking about zlatan.

Like someone said, if u dont like what people write, just dont read it.
Believe me if people here critisized Zlatan in the right way,I wouldnt open my mouse & 90% of the people here does so!!!!!!!!!!!! No! I can read & disagree on whatever post I want,in the end this is what we r all here for!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Believe me if people here critisized Zlatan in the right way,I wouldnt open my mouse & 90% of the people here does so!!!!!!!!!!!! No! I can read & disagree on whatever post I want,in the end this is what we r all here for!

But the fact that not everyone thinks the same wa than u cant be changed.

So is useless to start this kind of discussion in every thread knowing that it will end in the same way one after another.

IMO is rather selfish because it lower the quality of the thread itself.
If u know that ull be writing for nothing, just dont do it, in the end u know what makes ur boat float.

U cant simply agree with everyone else here.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:

It's okay...you can open your Rat.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Hydde said:
But the fact that not everyone thinks the same wa than u cant be changed.

So is useless to start this kind of discussion in every thread knowing that it will end in the same way one after another.

IMO is rather selfish because it lower the quality of the thread itself.
If u know that ull be writing for nothing, just dont do it, in the end u know what makes ur boat float.

U cant simply agree with everyone else here.
I dont want anyone here to have the same opinion as me,of course it will neve happen coz we r HUMANS!Anyway I respect other people opinions when they r talking like grown ups but when they start insulting the players or the coach that they dont like,like the BRILLIANT BOY VINMAN!Anyway I m here to say my point of vue & to reply on other people points of vues & to critisize it if I want & thats what I do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)