[Seria A] Juventus - Messina (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
As long as Zlatan's headbutting incident doesn't go to camera we should be ok. Zalayeta is capable as I've said in the past so give him the start. Del Piero could be available but I wouldn't rush him back into the saddle too quickly unless it's necessary. Perhaps he'll make a second half appearance.

Messina have started the season really well but our defence is times better than Milan's and Roma's ATM so I can't see us losing like they did. Giampa and Zampagna are worth keeping an eye on but individuals won't win it for Messina.

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Appiah Emerson Nedved
Ibrahimovic Zalayeta
I don't think Alex is ready yet. Might as well keep him on the bench.

But I think another sloppy game is on the way like Vinny said. So expect a draw, maybe a win if the defense holds solid.

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
it's good to be back in the forums, it's been a whiole since i left. well messina we can say they're a giant killer, we never know what they can produce in this game. but yeah i've seen some improvement in our defence..it's not gonna be that easy to defeat our beloved Juve..Zebina..man i'm impressed with him..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
As long as Zlatan's headbutting incident doesn't go to camera we should be ok. Zalayeta is capable as I've said in the past so give him the start. Del Piero could be available but I wouldn't rush him back into the saddle too quickly unless it's necessary. Perhaps he'll make a second half appearance.

Messina have started the season really well but our defence is times better than Milan's and Roma's ATM so I can't see us losing like they did. Giampa and Zampagna are worth keeping an eye on but individuals won't win it for Messina.

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Appiah Emerson Nedved
Ibrahimovic Zalayeta
I do like this team line-up.

We can try putting Zala as the 1st team line-up to prove himself that he is a dependent striker. But I think the strike force isn't that strong..........

But a good defence is capable of putting Messina out. So I will predict the score as 1 - 0.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
It will be a tough match , they have a good attack and dont forget they defeated milan , i hope we win any way
forza juve:D

rldyu

Sep 6, 2004
alex will probably be back by this game...although only just....i hope zlatan and zala play up front... you never know what you'll discover....remember, both are young....

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I think that we'll somehow win....Zlatan will score and DP will come on as a sub and hopefully contribute in one way or another to the win....

Sep 25, 2004
Damn. Messina.
If I could choose between Messina or Livorno, I would probably choose Livorno.
I really don't want Juve to play against teams that are in good shape - cuz we are not.
At least the game is in the Delle Alpi, and not in Sicilia.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
don't be pessimistic , we are gonna play a good game and win(thats a bit too optimistic), but i think we are gonna win. And the midfield are gonna win it for us or even zalayeta .

I think that zalayeta should start then get subbed IF he didn't score, and neddy should defently be subbed if he started. Mybe Alex can play for 15 mins or something to get his footwork right for the bayern game.

i don't think that appiah should start in this one also cuz messina are a very good attacking team, they so we should be a little cautious. So blasi would be safer choice.

=============gigi=================
---------zebina--------thuram--------cana-----------zambro---------

---------camo-----------emerson-------blasi--------------neddy------
--------------------zalayeta---------------------zlatan-----------

OR
i think this one would just kill zalayeta's confidence but its a good formation

----------------------------------gigi------------------------------
---------zebina-------------thuram------------cana--------------zambro--
---------------------appiah----------emerson---------blasi-------------
-----------------------olivera------------------neddy----------------------
----------------------------------zlatan-------------------------------------

in this one i think that kapo will get his chance earlier

forzaaa juveee 2-0

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

another sloppy fan that dosent believe in Juve!!!
I have faith that Juve will win. I'm satisfied with juz a 1 - 0

Well bout that Zlatan case, there's nothing that the disciplinary case can do bout it since the referee never gave him a red card, so he will be playing for Messina.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

another sloppy fan that dosent believe in Juve!!!
y man? we r without our top scorer and dp is out and for the above posters NEDVED is out ....

i hope we win,but messina ahs the best offense till nw and they will be a good competition x juve.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Nedved is out, you sure? :scared: :nervous:

Anyways, if Del Piero recovers in 15 days like Capello reckons he will, he should be fit enough to take a seat on the bench at least. If we're leading late on in the game then maybe Alex can come on for 10-15 mins.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
i heard he was injured when i was seeing udinese match,abou zaby sports channel commentator said so.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Nedved out? Hm.........not so sure bout this 1. But I think Nedved should be fit to play.

Alex can start out as a sub and replace either Zayalate or Zlatan in the 2nd half.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by epitaph ] ++
is it true that Zlatan is banned for our next game against Messina?if its true this is terrible..
no, it's not true.

and imo neddy should not play in this game, he's a little bit injured and he should be rested.

Aug 26, 2003
Ok maybe we are not that strong in attack anymore, with losing the players do tue injureys! but ok, we have a strong defense a good and hardworking midlefield and Zlatan, Nedved, Emerson are always able to score!!!

I think it will be really hard, but we will win it!!!

i think we played a good game against Udinese let them have not many chances but had a lot for us, maybe we use them better against messina!!

forza juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)