[Seria A] Juventus - Messina (1 Viewer)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
actually i'm pretty optimistic for this one...messina is an upstart that needs to be put in its place:devil:

4-1 to juve.
agree.
i dont know why, but i believe this will be a game where Messina will be back to what they are.. ;)

Forza Juve!

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
Messina is playing very good..yesterday they win again...now they are second ....anyway is a small team but very strong....they score a lot so we have to be carefully....

I think DP will be ready but we have to see if he will play like Pinturicchio or like a ghost ....

:confused:

Good luck to us

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
i think tht nedved is also out,DP will return @ bayern match,trez out for 4 months for tht surgery,zlatan can be out for suspension coz of the headbutt he did in udinese match,, ONLY ZALAYETA!@##$

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
we willl tie this match imo, 0-0 or 1-1
STOP it plzzz... We will win

and Dp may be back, AND Zlatan CANT be sus. beacuse the referee was right where the headthing happend and he saw it all, but dident give zlatan red, soo this means that he will not be sus beacuse there is a rule in italian soccer, that says that u can not use video if the referee saw what happend, hope u understand what im saying, if not, just understand this, Zlatan will play next match :D

Zlatan-Zala !

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

the game is on 16th october. DP and Trez are definitly out.

what do you think?
I think that hopefully Juve will win that game and more hoepfully with a score

FORZA JUVE

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
As long as Zlatan's headbutting incident doesn't go to camera we should be ok. Zalayeta is capable as I've said in the past so give him the start. Del Piero could be available but I wouldn't rush him back into the saddle too quickly unless it's necessary. Perhaps he'll make a second half appearance.

Messina have started the season really well but our defence is times better than Milan's and Roma's ATM so I can't see us losing like they did. Giampa and Zampagna are worth keeping an eye on but individuals won't win it for Messina.

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Appiah Emerson Nedved
Ibrahimovic Zalayeta

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
zala need more good performence to prove his ability, the sunday's winning goal won't earn him a starting spot. If DP is available, he will be the starter for sure.

i don't like zala very much, but i do wish him to be good and fight for the regular place in the team. Our another 3 strikers weren't very good so far, i think zala can challenge them or send a message to them that they have to work harder to keep their spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)