[Seria A] Juventus - Messina (6 Viewers)

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
Interesting match...
I predict Cannavaro or Buffon to become our man of the match
by saving our post so many times in this match.

They will hope that they can repeat the same result
as what they did to Roma and Milan.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Btw ,, we need this 3points otherwise i guess Milan will be the leaders , cuz they have an easy match Vs cagliari ... so 3points are what we need !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
Interesting match...
I predict Cannavaro or Buffon to become our man of the match
by saving our post so many times in this match.

They will hope that they can repeat the same result
as what they did to Roma and Milan.
.... but not with us :) !:fero:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
maybe we shall see a surprise you cant say i feel that we may win with 3-0 maybe 1-0 but i think that we will mess them up. grande juve

(i hope i ma true :D)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
maybe we shall see a surprise you cant say i feel that we may win with 3-0 maybe 1-0 but i think that we will mess them up. grande juve

(i hope i ma true :D)
Me 2 , lets hope your right:p

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Wow, the match is still 10 days away and I see 4 pages posted to discuss the match. That's the spirit, true Juventinos :touched: :thumb:

But I'm afraid as of yet nothing much can be said about the match as we still don't know the exact state of players. Del Piero has time to prove his fitness until the match arrives whereas Trezeguet might decide not to undergo surgery for his dislocated shoulder and continue with normal therapy. Nedved's injury wasn't as serious as first thought and with no international matches for him he has time to rest.

As for Messina, I'm glad we weren't the first 'big' team to face them as the surprise element is now no longer there. Roma and Milan must have been surprised like everyone else with what they saw, but thanks to them now we know that Messina are a good respectable team and we should approach the match with more seriousness and concentration.

As for our formation, if Del Piero and Trezeguet are not available I'd play Nedved and Ibrahimovic upfront and let Olivera take Nedved's place on the left.

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Blasi Emerson Olivera
Ibrahimovic Nedved

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

As for our formation, if Del Piero and Trezeguet are not available I'd play Nedved and Ibrahimovic upfront and let Olivera take Nedved's place on the left.

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Blasi Emerson Olivera
Ibrahimovic Nedved
I'd say:

Buffon
Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Olivera - Emerson - Blasi - Appiah
Zalayeta - Ibrahimovic

With Nedved coming in for Appiah in the second half, and Kapo coming in for Zalayeta in the second half.

Juventus 5 - Messina 1 with goals by Zalayeta, Ibrahimovic, Olivera, Appiah and Nedved

just a wish, xziz :cool:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

I'd say:

Buffon
Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Olivera - Emerson - Blasi - Appiah
Zalayeta - Ibrahimovic

With Nedved coming in for Appiah in the second half, and Kapo coming in for Zalayeta in the second half.

Juventus 5 - Messina 1 with goals by Zalayeta, Ibrahimovic, Olivera, Appiah and Nedved

just a wish, xziz :cool:
Nice wishes, xziz, i like your formation but why Appiah in the left and Olivera in the right????.....it would be more natural the opposite situation...
another interesting variance could be....

Buffon
Zebina - thuram - canna - Zambro
Camo - Appiah - Emerson - Olivera
Zalayeta - Ibra

It can give us more atacking support in the center....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
oh boy there next God help us!
its going to be tough on zlatan becuase i think capello will let him be up there alone..lets hope he scores in this match

it will be difficult for zlatan if he's going to be alone.
we will count on our defence!!!!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Buffon
Zebina - thuram - canna - Zambro
Camo - Appiah - Emerson - Olivera
Zalayeta - Ibra

It can give us more atacking support in the center....

Well, this is our strongest formation so far (except zalayeta), so we might see this formation against messina.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
According to Cannavaro Del Piero will be in the squad to face Messina. In an interview where Canna talked about his move from Inter to Juventus and how he was willing to stay in Milan but the Nerazzurri dumped him and so on, he was asked to comment about DP and Totti.

"Ale è un grande, sta recuperando, con il Messina sarà in campo. Francesco è animato da voglia di riscatto. Certe ferite ti fanno crescere e vedere il calcio in maniera diversa".

He probably won't start but that's good news nevertheless. :)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
I don’t think it will be a hard game by taking 2 things in consideration:
1-roma is in a very bad shape this season and they couldn’t beat a 9 player team in the olympico and but instead they lost by 3

2-Milan didn’t win any match easily and they had a very hard time in the 5 matches

so I don’t think judging messina according to these 2 games is fair specially when u r talking about the new juve with only one goal conceded this season till now

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

no, it's not true.

and imo neddy should not play in this game, he's a little bit injured and he should be rested.
I'd play him, afterall he won't be involved in World Cup qualifiers following his retirement from the international game. He has two weeks to rest up.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

it will be difficult for zlatan if he's going to be alone.
we will count on our defence!!!!
....He should do something in this game , and he knows that... !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
According to Cannavaro Del Piero will be in the squad to face Messina. In an interview where Canna talked about his move from Inter to Juventus and how he was willing to stay in Milan but the Nerazzurri dumped him and so on, he was asked to comment about DP and Totti.

"Ale è un grande, sta recuperando, con il Messina sarà in campo. Francesco è animato da voglia di riscatto. Certe ferite ti fanno crescere e vedere il calcio in maniera diversa".
He probably won't start but that's good news nevertheless. :)
Could some1 explain this ???

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah Zlatan needs to step up his game against Messina, but why should he be alone, Lili? Zalayeta should definitely start next to him upfront.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I'd play him, afterall he won't be involved in World Cup qualifiers following his retirement from the international game. He has two weeks to rest up.
Agreed....he'll be rest enough !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah Zlatan needs to step up his game against Messina, but why should he be alone, Lili? Zalayeta should definitely start next to him upfront.
again i agree , Zlatan needs some1 to partner with , and i guess Zalayeta will be the best choice due to the previous match , so i guess he's ready with lots of credits !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)