[Seria A] Juventus - Messina (8 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think Zlatan will play better alone, he is the holding type of forward. All he needs to do is play the Gilardino type, hold the ball and spread it to the attk midfielders.
Zlatan needs to fit into this team, I hope he doesn't push himself to create magnificant goals..jus fit in with Juve...people will see his class if he can do this....

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
so Zlatan wont be suspended? i heard that he was :confused:

any how, i think this game wud be close. havent seen Messina play yet....but i have a feeling that they are gonna trouble us

1-0 to juve :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I think Zlatan will play better alone, he is the holding type of forward. All he needs to do is play the Gilardino type, hold the ball and spread it to the attk midfielders.
Zlatan needs to fit into this team, I hope he doesn't push himself to create magnificant goals..jus fit in with Juve...people will see his class if he can do this....
I disagree. Though Zlatan definitely has the frame and physical stature to play upfront on his own, it limits his game and takes away some of his best attributes. Ibrahimovic likes to drop deep and go wide to get more of the ball and he won't be able to do this without a partner in attack.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I hope the attendence would be better this time , our team need thier support !
I'm not getting my hopes up; the Juve fans in Turin are shameful.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Our best results and imo performances have come away from home so far this season. Coincidence or..?

Aug 1, 2003
what a challenge this will be..... According to Capello they "play a very simple, open game" which is quite dangerous. A difficult task we must overcome. Cmon Zalayeta. screw em like you did with Barca :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)