Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Oh, btw, what is happening with the big presentation Nike was involved in that was going to announce Aguero according to the gurus? Is him traveling to England part of the presentation and preparations? :tuttosport:

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
:sergio: People blaming Aguero, Blame Marotta who's incompetent, he needs 3 months to sign a player :sergio:
He said last week the we will only sign players at our price, we made an offer it got turned down. If Aguero wanted to join us he could of rejected all other offers and insisted on joining us like Krasic did and getting him at the price we wanted

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Let's hope Sneijder leaves at least. If Inter get Tevez but lose WS, they weaken, if they have both - we're fucked!
If not Sneijder, then Eto'o will leave.

Inter, just like us and Milan, financially can't fight Barca, Real or City. They too can't afford buying and paying huge wages in addition to the superstars and super high wages they have.
But their advantage to us is that they can attract a superstar to replace a superstar. We couldn't do it for Nedved or Camo and we won't do it for Del Piero and Buffon. Of course, there is also the fact that Inter can get big money for the departing superstars, which Juve couldn't do for the old superstars we had/have.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
was this posted ? Aguero on twitter

@aguerosergiokun Sergio Aguero
Recién aterrizado en Manchester para ultimar los detalles de la firma con el City. Va todo muy bien!. En un rato les cuento mas.
Just landed in Manchester to finalize the details of the firm with the City. Is everything fine!. In a while I'll tell you more.

I told you cheese :) can I point at you and laugh now :) ?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
was this posted ? Aguero on twitter

Just landed in Manchester to finalize the details of the firm with the City. Is everything fine!. In a while I'll tell you more.

think somebody posted that a page or two back.

don't laugh at cheese, he has already tied the noose :seven:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Maybe he is in Manchester, he is asking for a stupidly high wage, then right before he signs, he stands up...says fuck you sheik I'm going to Juventus and tears the contract in their face...i've signed a contract with them already...and i'm taking a pay cut...5 million a year.

Possible no?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
You should laugh at yourself, thinking this is a competition between me and you trying to prove me wrong.
You should laught at the state of our club wich can't sign good players anymore when players like Aguero and Diarra are rejecting us.
I should've believed Jack when he said that Aguero in that Interview is laughing at our offer .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)