Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (211 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
You should laugh at yourself, thinking this is a competition between me and you trying to prove me wrong.
You should laught at the state of our club wich can't sign good players anymore when players like Aguero and Diarra are rejecting us.
I should've believed Jack when he said that Aguero in that Interview is laughing at our offer .
No, I'd still rather laugh at you. It's you who said "I'll point at you and laugh when he arrives at Juve".

I'm laughing at your blind optimism, no matter how many reports, pics or tweets.. some people still pathetically wanted him to come.

Fuck Aguero we're better off than that money grabbing whore.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
No, I'd still rather laugh at you. It's you who said "I'll point at you and laugh when he arrives at Juve".

I'm laughing at your blind optimism, no matter how many reports, pics or tweets.. some people still pathetically wanted him to come.

Fuck Aguero we're better off than that money grabbing whore.
Sadly we are not better off, especially when now Marotta we'll start his panic buys AKA Martinez .
This club is going downhill very fast and this Mercato is our only chance to return among the respectable clubs, and if we fail and we have another season with no CL i don't know what to think.
Our only hope is that Conte demands some top players cause if not Marotta will fuck this club.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I'll look at it like this.. If a season passes and we don't qualify for the CL or win the league, expect drastic changes. Which is a good thing. Juve's management ego is on the line here ;)

Not getting Aguero isn't a big deal, let's just strengthen our squad and we'll do fine no worries.

Agnelli will get shit from the fans and he's going to want to prove himself fit for the job of managing the biggest club in Italy and one of the biggest in the world, and Marotta is going to try and save his likely last "big job" in his life.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I remember Marotta saying that Aguero and Sanchez are the best suited to Conte's system and guess what we couldn't sign either one :lol:
Not many players like Sanchez indeed, but when Barcelona comes knocking you better answer. There are many like Aguero, not in this transfer window perhaps, but don't worry we'll find one :) Aguero is being grossly overrated I swear. He bags goals but goes into barren runs a lot. 10 goals in his last 8 is not something that we need right now. We have Matri who scores braces and then stops scoring for a few games lol

OH GOD guys are you serious ? we gonna fap on Neymar now ? NO we can't get him, even Madrid are struggling to lure him away atm, what makes you think we can. His agent said a billion times that he wants Madrid, don't even open a thread for him.

May 22, 2007
Thats what they said about Kun too,he was supposed to go to Madrid as well..I seriously think that an offer of 30million is worth it and realistic to get Neymar
His agent has been talking about Real Madrid, so you can bet that with them not getting Kun, they'll be securing him.

I am not heartbroken. I would have been if I expected him to join.
Thankfully someone is sane. I predicted the disappointment a month ago. The only thing to get angry about is the FFP which has no effect on Man City.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Brazilians and Juve is like mixing Vodka with Redbull, it just won't work and it'll kill you.

so they are keeping him?
Yeah supposedly they said they were only gonna sell one player of thier stars, either Rossi or Cazorla, and they sold Cazorla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)